iPhone iphone 5 no bars

going into genious bar tom big hol and im going to ask them to change the phone as i think its faulty.hopefully they will see the phone has a sygnal and i can prove i used it today with logs from the iphone and logs from my s3.
i am hoping tom that they exchange the phone as im going to say there is a sygnal issue and a wifi issue.

fingers crossed hopefully they will change phone :)

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Xparent Cyan Tapatalk 2

going into genious bar tom big hol and im going to ask them to change the phone as i think its faulty.hopefully they will see the phone has a sygnal and i can prove i used it today with logs from the iphone and logs from my s3.
i am hoping tom that they exchange the phone as im going to say there is a sygnal issue and a wifi issue.

fingers crossed hopefully they will change phone :)

hope so mate, that would be good, i wouldnt mention the signal problem myself id just say it keeps switching off and the wifi problem, i had to do the same not too long ago with a smashed iphone, just told them it wasnt the screen i was having the problem with but with software problems, they changed it on the spot.

we tried his sim and his wifes sim from her 4S

im a little confused by that because the 4S is a micro sim and wouldnt fit a iphone 5 as they are nano sim

there shouldnt be any reason why a contract sim wont work but a pay as you go sim will.

i hope you get some joy at the genius bar!!

im a little confused by that because the 4S is a micro sim and wouldnt fit a iphone 5 as they are nano sim

there shouldnt be any reason why a contract sim wont work but a pay as you go sim will.

i will check later about the 4s kryton your prob right.i couldnt tell the diff between the 2 phones.i will text my friend later and ask exactly what he did.

i got the phone changed today but it only comes with 3 mths warranty i cant complain really as i was pretty worried about that other phone.
the phone was only 4 mths old he just replaced the phone no box but i have a box so not too bad.

thanls BIG-HOL i said the phone had serious wifi issues and kept shutting down.he checked the phone with his ipad i think and it said the phone had no issues.i thought he wasnt going to change it.

Least you know the IMEI is defo not blocked with the replacement and that the person you bought it off can't do anything to block this phone either. Peace of mind for you at least.

Think you can class that as a result for yourself :)

it was an iphone 5s god knows how she can afford it.

Back