images for dm800 pro

In case you haven't found it yet press the Green button once which will bring up the Dream Elite Green Panel and then the yellow button for the addons. The Addons Download Manager is what you are looking for.

In case you haven't found it yet press the Green button once which will bring up the Dream Elite Green Panel and then the yellow button for the addons. The Addons Download Manager is what you are looking for.
thanks mate, found it before hand but cheers.

well iv got it up and running fine with dream elite phoenix edition, cccam installed, epg sorted from usb flash drive, rats bouquets loaded, checked on discovery hd and its running fine, checked all the sly sports and es*n and all running nice and smooth not seen a single glitch,

1st thoughts are its a little sluggish to respond to the remote, looks a nice clean image however and epg is great, still not really had a proper look as its only been setup about an hour.

Last edited:
iv noticed a box appearing in the top left, this is what it says.

video content. 1920x1080
video mode.dvi 1080i

is there a setting so this doesnt show up, doing my head in already, lol!

also noticed some of the channels arent fitting to the screen is there anyway to sort that out so there all full screen???

Last edited:
Just read this thread and funnily enough I'm in a similar position. Had an Eagle box (still have it) that has always been great. Also had a Technomate 6800hd super for over 18 months. The TM was great with cccam and HD running absolutely glitch free. Went away for 6 weeks put my TM back on. It was fine for around 45 mins then started to lock up. Tried the Eagle and that was fine so obviously TM. Get small lockups and lots of disconnects. Tried go back firmware etc then latest firmware but still the same. Ok for about 45 mins then it starts.
Have ordered a DM800 today and should receive it on Monday. Would appreciate if you can keep posting as although I feel fairly confident any advice would be great.

Go into Auto Resolution in the setup menu and change "show info on screen" to no, that should sort the writing in the corner out. In the AV settings have you got it set to "just scale" both times??

Some of the content on the HD channels is not native HD, so sometimes programmes will not be the size of the screen, there will be bands down the left and right side's, about the only thing you can do here is use the "ZOOM FUNCTION" of your television to make the picture fill the screen, not much else you can do.

Also mate if you are used to a 500 a 800 will be slower thats just enigma2 i'm afraid.

Glad to here everything is going ok.

Go into Auto Resolution in the setup menu and change "show info on screen" to no, that should sort the writing in the corner out. In the AV settings have you got it set to "just scale" both times??

Some of the content on the HD channels is not native HD, so sometimes programmes will not be the size of the screen, there will be bands down the left and right side's, about the only thing you can do here is use the "ZOOM FUNCTION" of your television to make the picture fill the screen, not much else you can do.

Also mate if you are used to a 500 a 800 will be slower thats just enigma2 i'm afraid.

Glad to here everything is going ok.
cheers mate that got rid of that little fecking box, lol, yeah i sussed the just scale on both after abit messing about, and yeah i noticed the simpsons on 4 before had the black strips down each side, like ya say nothing you can really do about that. it is quite slow like i must admit, didnt think it was going to be, is there anyway to get the epg up with like 1 button press as its abit of a faff on getting it on screen!

You could install quick button plugin then map one of the coloured buttons to the epg, that's about it i think. just don't install multi quick button because that takes over all your coloured buttons. I'm sure you can et qiuck button in the ddownload panel.

Iv'e never had a 500 to compare the speed, so i don't really notice the slowness. but iv'e read plenty people complaining about it.

There is also a plugin the coolman epg, which looks better than the normal one but being a plugin it's pretty slow at working.

You could install quick button plugin then map one of the coloured buttons to the epg, that's about it i think. just don't install multi quick button because that takes over all your coloured buttons. I'm sure you can et qiuck button in the ddownload panel.

Iv'e never had a 500 to compare the speed, so i don't really notice the slowness. but iv'e read plenty people complaining about it.

There is also a plugin the coolman epg, which looks better than the normal one but being a plugin it's pretty slow at working.
i'll have a look into that 2moro iv had enough of messing about with it for 1 day, once again goose to the rescue, lol, cheers!

Ive set my epg to usb but under mount manager neither my hard drive are mounted and the usb isnt even shown lol!!

But it all seems to be working so im going to leave it!

I tried the Dream Elite BH image and found it a little sluggish so went to Nabilosat Blackhole v12 and that seems better to me. I know it's old but working well with EPG on the HDD.

any body know how to download the ccam for UNOFFICIAL DREAM ELITE V.133DV3 PHOENIX EDITION
2010-09-21 02:20:18 wee bit stuck regards

any body know how to download the ccam for UNOFFICIAL DREAM ELITE V.133DV3 PHOENIX EDITION
2010-09-21 02:20:18 wee bit stuck regards

make sure you have network connection.....Green button > yellow button > addons > d/l manager > cams

Can anyone send a link to all available images for Clone DM800 hd pro to a newbie please? Also any pointers on how to check if the image is Clone Safe will be much appreciated.

Can anyone send a link to all available images for Clone DM800 hd pro to a newbie please? Also any pointers on how to check if the image is Clone Safe will be much appreciated.

Mate, as gsmtech mentioned in the other post google "sim201" - dm800sim2 site should have SIM 2.01 images page where you can find majority of images from all teams for SIM2.01 clones.

I have flashed DreamElite Phoenix edition

however when I go to software management to download cccam all I get it updating catalogue but it never shows me addons I can download

confirmed network connectivity is ok

I have flashed DreamElite Phoenix edition

however when I go to software management to download cccam all I get it updating catalogue but it never shows me addons I can download

confirmed network connectivity is ok

Hi mate. Did you get this sorted?

I have a similar sounding issue. Have Gemini Project 2 Enigma 2 image on a new DM800 and whenever I go to the Menu> Plugins, (as outlined in the tut), I am only allowed to Manage extensions, (red button), which when accessed seems to be stuck on 'Updating software catalog...searching for available updates. Please wait...'.

As you, my network is confirmed working. I dont seem to be allowed any other options within these menus for addons. Any ideas where I'm going wrong?

cheers for the info in this thread

Got a 800HD on the way, learning alot here

Back