How to save/edit channel lists?

CG121

Inactive User
Reaction score
Hi
Following a complete scan of 27 satellites, how can I backup my channels SO THEY RETAIN THE SD AND HD lists.

Unlike the TM800, the Twin sorts channels into SD and HD groups per satellite.

Problem is, if you use DBEdit to backup/restore the lists, all the HD channels are moved to the SD list and the HD lists are removed.

Cheers

PS. Would be nice to know the exact files to at least back them up..
I'm not sure the etc/enigma2 and etc/tuxbox are the only folders that contain the data on this unit..
Any ideas?

I use 'Deamset' ,i havent had the issue with HD being switched to SD( I assume you mean bouquets are muddled up)

you could use the images 'backup settings' option m8, but i honestly dont know if this would retain your HD/SD seperation that you are looking for

if using the iQ image, the backup opion via the miniweb does the same as what dreamboxedit does, but, there is an option under the blue button to backup settings, but again, i dont know if this would seperate the SD/HD services for you

When you press sat you see the satellite list with either SD or HD and services, providers and new (I think lol)

Those lists :)

Last edited:
Cheers fellas.

Don't know what happened there as my last post was supposed to be a reply to jsaw :)

CG

Back