How do I connect FLASH FXP or IMAGE FLASH ASSISTANT using a laptop running Vista?

No lads, I know that there are loads of different threads about the same thing, but my problem is different. I can connect with no problems at all with XP. But with Vista I simply cant get IFA to work (tried re-downloading and installing several times and still nothing, but the linux version of IFA has installed no problems! Strange ?

And I also cannot connect using FTP. Im going to have another go tonight and report back on here.

@Paul

did you try to bother the search ..?

Alone today at least 3 Post's about Ifa or FTP ..?

download the latest IFA / Image Flashing Assistant from www.hallenberg.com under Freie Downloads

To be fair..i do get annoyed about contstanly answering the same questions, but this 1 is different.
Also if EVERY single person searched the threads for answers,then there would be absolutely zilch to answer because most issues have already been covered !
keep smilin

Last thing to do will either be install xp on your system as vista is SH*T..!!! any ways or like I have said earlier download virtual pc from M$ site it is free and just install win2k into it as this will not need activating to use. Virtual pc is very easy to use I know it is more blote ware but it will solve your problem for now until next year when they pull Vista and release windows 7.

Back