Help..............

Zooropa

VIP Member
VIP Member
Reaction score
installed MOH with the help of RAT and HUGGI but still having probs,everythings ok till i get onto the game,i have sound but no picture the screen is just a grey colour,i also get the same colour when accessing the multiplayer options at the beginning........any ideas :rolleyes:

lol we should get together m8 i have picture but no sound

yeah good idea m8...... :Cheers: this games doing me friggin head in,even the missis has had enough of me trying to get it going :rolleyes:

im not sure DAMAGE ,how can i find out,im on 98se........ :)

you can find most info about your system if you go to start / run / and then paste DXDIAG.EXE then click ok/ then display on the direct x diagnostic's

zoo update the video drivers to direct x 9 and open gl that should fix it

zoo go to the web site of your video card and down the latest drivers then go to ms site win update and get direct x 9

with all my probs i can tell you its not a directx problem 8 or 9 are fine on 98se could be vid card drivers just get the maker of the vid card and goto there website support page for latest drivers

Fook meee I admire your Determination Damage

even with the new comp comin youre still determined to sort this lol

Scoot ;)

lol when i get my teeth into something i hate to let go thats why i never done very well in the blow job department

ROFL me neither

Another one of my tips "Stick to Furry Pastie"

Scoot :)

dont know about that scooty huggi has not complained ...lmfao

Dont worry lololol

Come the 17 th of December your days as Elite get worse.

The 3 headed Hydra will be trackin yer ASS

Me /Damage/an the Huggster

Just like the Film END OF DAYS lol

Ewe keep a close eye on that calendar lol an count down the days till our War Chief come back

Well hes more like a Queen really like :rolleyes:

But never mind lolololo

Scoot :)

i will need a months practice before i can get back into the game lol i had to replace my keyboard as i ripped the plug of the fecker when i was messing with it got a lovely microsoft one now but the keys are closer together than the other one and takes a bit of getting used to i will also have a new mouse so it will be like starting the game from scratch fecking cannon fodder again lol

i think you may of sorted it ALLROAD,just installed new graphics driver from INTEL website and the multiplayer options is now visible :) tried to get into a game but got timed out,will let u know if i get on...... :)

Back