help to flash clone dm800hd se with A8P sim

munjy1

Inactive User
Reaction score
succeeded to fix the box by using dreamup.
This is what happended before it broke down, i had this box running with original imge from dream website, but the problem was i cant get any softcam or cccam plugins, so i did alot of reading about flashing new images, so i did (OE-exp-dm800se-2014-01-06-19-30.nfi) which break my box with error R01: no ca found....
So when i was fixing the box i had to open inside and i found out that my clone DM800hdse has A8P sim inside....
1. I removed A8P sim and put it back, then i used service cable-usb port of my pc
2. Start dreamup 1.3.3 choose com port and click connect it said turn on the DREAMBOX so i did (WITHOUT ethernet cable being connected to the dreambox)
3. It gave me IP 192.168.**.** on dream front display, when i saw the IP i plug the ethernet cable from wireless router to my box while the pc is connected t wifi from the same router.
4. I downloaded original image (release-dm800se-3.2.4.nfi) from the official dreambox website
5. When finished it said reboot so i just unplug the power adaptor and the box work fine.

So now i need to know exactly patch/files/images/bootloader "the right ones" including link to download so i wont break it again, and also i need to know how to. Below are the info for my box
DM800HDse with A8P sim and below are the images i took from webtool and from my tv screen shot
from tv screen.jpgfrom web parnel.jpg

with a8psim you need to use genuine 84ssl bootloader try use dreamup 1339

I just flashed mine with openpli 3.0 and all works fine don't use an image with a B,C SSL etc if you do you have to flash the clone image and then flash with the 84 ssl bootloader before you can get the clone image to work. Then you install what you need either from the tspanel plugin or a programme to telnet to it :)

I hope the download has been fixed on the site here it is
View attachment 78745
If that does not work i will pm you with another, let me know how you get on.
SITE RETURN THAT I HAVE NO PERMISSION i have to do 5 post and i already made 9 post and still cant download (now i can download) so what about other files after the bootloader???

Last edited:
What do you mean no patch bootloader if you applied the openpli image there is no patch this a genuine image go from there and install plugins you would like or are you wanting a ore loaded image? Iam not getting it now

It's not an invalid image m8 I have the same box and sim maybe download it somewhere else could be a bad upload

Did you extract the image from the zip, winrar folder first

Did you extract the image from the zip, winrar folder first
i extracted the file, put the box in network boot mode and browse the file and hit flash and it said INVALID IMAGE

What do you mean no patch bootloader if you applied the openpli image there is no patch this a genuine image go from there and install plugins you would like or are you wanting a ore loaded image? Iam not getting it now
the link u provided to download u said that was a bootloader but it give me INVALID IMAGE, what im looking for are all images or anything that are preloaded with everything or a step by step tutorial to do this so my box can work as server

Last edited by a moderator:
You are going to have to flash a original SSL84 before flashing the image.

Flash a nfi version of the ssl via browser it take seconds and then flash the image.

That method will ensure you don't get the old/invalid image message.

You are going to have to flash a original SSL84 before flashing the image.

Flash a nfi version of the ssl via browser it take seconds and then flash the image.

That method will ensure you don't get the old/invalid image message.
can u please send the right link to the iriginal ssl84 thaat u just mentioned so will be easy to do this

here is one secondstage bootloader dm800se SSL84

Attachments

• dreambox-secondstage_84-r0_dm800se.ipk
    160.1 KB · Views: 6
Back