Help Please With Dm800 Boot Problem

right so, if you have C:lines you can pop them into your cccam.cfg file, delete all the other rubbish in there first.
How I do it is,...use flashfxp to connect to the box, to do this you'll need the current box ip ,username=root,password=dreambox,..then look for & open the "etc" folder & right click on cccam.cfg then chose edit,..I use MSword to edit my file,..type in you cline then save & exit MSword,..when word closes you'll see a popup box asking if you want to upload the edited file to the box,..so yes.

Ok have ftp'd my cfg file in but still can only view BBC's etc after a reboot - am I missing a step - do I have to register the CCcam in setup or simply download and install??

Ok have ftp'd my cfg file in but still can only view BBC's etc after a reboot - am I missing a step - do I have to register the CCcam in setup or simply download and install??
press the blue botton & set the cam you downloaded as the default....quite a big learning curve ehh.

In Nabsat Blue Panel - 2 Cams installed

CCcam-3.0.20

Active CAM CCcam_2.0.10

Can still only view FTA - sorry Lenny about this..really appreciate the help

In Nabsat Blue Panel - 2 Cams installed

CCcam-3.0.20

Active CAM CCcam_2.0.10

Can still only view FTA - sorry Lenny about this..really appreciate the help
my cam is 2.0.1.1,...don't paste it here but where did you get your C:line ?

my cam is 2.0.1.1,...don't paste it here but where did you get your C:line ?

That cam wasn't available for download - do you know where you got it??

I got the C line from a friend who it's working for - I can ping the host in the C line - that could well be the problem but he'd be pretty reliable..

That cam wasn't available for download - do you know where you got it??

I got the C line from a friend who it's working for - I can ping the host in the C line - that could well be the problem but he'd be pretty reliable..
i got the cccam ver 2.0.1.1 exactly the way you did,..check again,...some CS servers don't allow clines to be used by more than one ip address/box that might be the problem.

Last edited:
i got the cccam ver 2.0.1.1 exactly the way you did,..check again,...some CS servers don't allow clines to be used by more than one ip address/box.

OK found that CCcam in the list and installed - am getting some channels coming through but not all - my best bet is to toggle around with a few different cam's

I'll post how I get on - thanks for all the help

OK found that CCcam in the list and installed - am getting some channels coming through but not all - my best bet is to toggle around with a few different cam's

I'll post how I get on - thanks for all the help
2.0.11 works well for me....happy viewing, don't forget the epg stuff I posted earlier.

Looks like I'm getting everything apart from Movies & Sport so problem is on my side with C line and restrictions I'm guessing

Will sort that out and then plough into EPG and other stuff you mentioned - thanks again

if you are getting something using that cline the problem is not your side but on the server side.

Is you mate using the same cline as you? CCcam will not allow two different people to use the same cline at the same time what ever the setup is. What will happen is you will keep getting kicked off the server as only one can be connected at once.

If its a server that you dont know eg a payserver i would be carefull if you are sharing the same line because you will both end up in the firewall if the server is using an 'illegal user' ban script.

Si

The C line I have is dedicated to me so I think it's down to the package - am going through a friend and not a site - cheers Si

looks like your pretty much sorted now then, until you fancy tweaking summit and have to start again.. :)

Si

The C line I have is dedicated to me so I think it's down to the package - am going through a friend and not a site - cheers Si
can you remind me who/where you got the clone from & price ? does it have a heatsink &/or fan ?

can any one help i have a 8oo pvr hd i flashed it and every thing was fine then done update on remote done restart but box will not restart it just says dreambox in the window

Back