Help needed for twin oe

sparky11

Inactive User
Reaction score
I have a twin technomate oe . I have been told by Richard to update my ccam by filezilla. I downloaded the cfg to notepad but I do not have a place to enter a line. can any one please explain how to do this & copy to my box.

Open the cfg file, paste your line and save now transfer that cfg to /etc using filezilla

hope that helps mate :)

Thanks for your reply. My line is only typed in an email. I tried to copy and paste to my cfg file ,but it would not let me do it. Any other suggestions.

open the cfg file in notepad or similar and type the line as it is from the email (exactly)

:)

Thanks for taking the time to solve my problem. I have done this at the top of the cfg file , as I have no specific place to enter it & save as I had with my tm800. I then transferred my cfg to etc as you said . It is showing in my temp file. Is this right, but is still not working. As you can guess I am not used to this system I was able to use the tm800iq image but I am trying the new vix image,& it does not have the ccam as standard.

delete anything that might be in your cfg file apart from your line :)

open filezilla and open /etc, scroll down /etc until you see no folders just files and drag your cccam .cfg file into /etc

you may need to go into menu, setup, softcam/cl and restart cam
also make sure cccam is selected while your there as Cam

:)

Thank you very much for all your input ,After a lot of playing around I finally got it to work. Again many thanks

your welcome mate :)
can you explain what you did ? if you can remember lol
will help others

or was it what I advised ?

Back