Headphones for TV

This is a cheapo, the guys sold bucket loads on eBay so I thought it's worth a pop.
I put the device into the TV headphone socket I've made sure volumes up on the TV.

I power the gadget up and power my headphones up. The gadget flashes blue red searching to pair,

My headphones says "Pairing" and also flashes blue and red but it doesn't connect. I've made sure nothing else is blue tooth in the house.

If I do use my phone Bluetooth it shows up as "Bluetooth Music"and connects instantly but my headphones and earbuds don't work connect even though both devices flash as though there in pairing mode but they just end up timing out.

I'll order a decent one I was just been a tight arse but I thought with 100's of reviews it would be ok.

Spot on instructions plus it says voice says ... This has had its voice box removed IMG_20230414_094839.jpg

Thats mine 👍 :cool:

Attachments

• image_2023-04-14_103033415.png
    image_2023-04-14_103033415.png
    1.7 MB · Views: 5
Last edited:
I think from what I’ve read, this is more of a receiver. So it receives audio from a Bluetooth device transmitting audio, like your phone. I don’t think it works as a transmitter.
I agree with avid, from reading that listing I think its a Receiver and you need a Transmitter. :cool:

Ah right no worries I've ordered one that has a switch transmitter/receiver. I'll stick this one in my box of useless sh*t

Back