Group Buy - VU+ duo

Opt-In Group Buy

• Yes

Votes: 61 85.9%
  • No

Votes: 10 14.1%

• Total voters
sorry for the delayed replys guys, still no word from belgium..

fooking typical..

im been busy with other things at the moment so ill have to get on to some of the uk suppliers, and find out where there getting stock from..

hopfully find something :)

UK has exclusive Distributor ...

A l s at uk ltd ( this is the web but you have to write with no SPACE ...some one has censor the name company in the forum )

all others are ELITE DEALERS.

Last edited:
the name of the exclusive distributor is not allowed in these parts lol. To be fair
he is a ******!

from what i gather said person and said company has caused a lot of grief around these parts with our members and other individuals, including honest customers.

said person/company has only himself to blaim.

Any progress on the group buy yet.

Got a few boxes spinning around my head, which one to buy..... tm800,dm800clone and replace the tuner, vu duo, vu solo and now a big maybe the spiderbox.

Thanks

Hando

still no word from the original supplier i contacted..

an no answer from the vuplus uk portal either with any details so i guess this is dead in the water unless i can find a manufaturer / supplier with stock and good prices.

if anyone else can find anything please do PM me.

(can a mod edit the title to refelect thanks )

still no word from the original supplier i contacted..

an no answer from the vuplus uk portal either with any details so i guess this is dead in the water unless i can find a manufaturer / supplier with stock and good prices.

if anyone else can find anything please do PM me.

(can a mod edit the title to refelect thanks )

Ah no worries m8 !

Well thanks anyways from me for the time and effort put in to try and get this off the ground.

Hando

Spiderbox looks interesting and is a decent price.

A bit boring for anyone that likes to tinker with settings and images though.

Hi Guys

I see that Al*at are now selling the VU+ for £399. They are also
advertising the Solo.

Fezzy

the name of the exclusive distributor is not allowed in these parts lol. To be fair
he is a ******!

Why he is ****** because is exclusive !?

Members asking our job is to inform not Insul any one?

Haw i all ways says it easy job to insult people in the internet...That do not gave you eny Honor...
Insult that ****** in front of him is more fear...if you Can ...

from what i gather said person and said company has caused a lot of grief around these parts with our members and other individuals, including honest customers.

said person/company has only himself to blaim.

JEALOUSY is the only Virtue some people have left.

Shame the original £250 group buy price looks slightly overshadowed at £399.

Pretty certain we could get one of the others mentioned for £250's.

he is a ******!

mark no need for insults towards this distributor... if you need to chat to anyone keep it to pm's please cheers

I just called Defisat on the number listed on the website Neo posted and it went to some french/belgian message I could not understand but it seemed like a system message.

I'm not interested in the group deal but I'm willing to help out. Calls to Belgium aren't that expensive and its a lot quicker than email.

I also go to Belgium a lot on the Rosyth/Zeebrugge ferry.

I'll try calling him again tommorrow and I will ask why he doesn't reply to emails or get het his real emaill addy for you guys... if he speaks english/Scottish.

I take it this thread is going nowhere now. You can count me out now I ordered mine today. £350 (£50 off).

Back