Group Buy - VU+ duo

Opt-In Group Buy

• Yes

Votes: 61 85.9%
  • No

Votes: 10 14.1%

• Total voters
cheers for that pal.

when is the solo out if it isn't already?
will the images between the solo and duo be interchangeable?

I would think they will have their own images. Solo allegedly due out end of May

Just to add I am only in, on the condition that I can get my hands on one before the 1st world cup game. if not its a dm500HD for me unless the price of a solo is around £200

well they are a gold supplier on alibab for the last year.
ask them for a sample unit.

'To qualify for a Gold Supplier membership, a supplier must undergo and pass authentication and verification procedures conducted by a reputable third-party security service provider appointed by Alibaba.com. Once approved, Gold Supplier members are authorized to display the What's Gold Suppliers? icon to demonstrate their authenticity, which means they are a legitimate entity in existence whose identity has been verified.'

Just spoke to these on chat

Liu Zhigang Private Enterprise - key chain,Jewelry,football

They quoted me $160 per unit shipped to UK based on an order of 30 units. Seems to good to be true. Anyone used them b4?

Spoke to him aswell.

Thing that worries me he also has the dm500Hd for sale too.

He'll sell 1 x VU+ for 230 USD as a sample order, i'm tempted but ive not got a credit card so dont want to risk it.

anyone with a credit card can order and if it is a rip off, then just claim it back.

I just had same conversation but he said only bank tranfer or western union

im chatting to him now.
told him i'll be there (in china) in 13 days to have a look at his place, lol
he told me 'no problem' without any hesitaiton

either way i am branding this as a scam.

i asked him a few leading questions:

is this box made from an atheros processor?
answer = yes

is the ram on this box 512mb?
answer=yes

will this allow me to view cable as well as satellite?
answer =yes

and my all time favourtie:
Does the desmond tutu patch work with this box?
answer = yes

he ends the conversation by telling me he will show me when i come to china

LMFAO

Last edited:
Always looked dodgy with some of the boxes hes got in stock.

Fucking prick.

sorry for the delayed replys guys, still no word from belgium..

fooking typical..

im been busy with other things at the moment so ill have to get on to some of the uk suppliers, and find out where there getting stock from..

hopfully find something :)

I would be interested in group buy if price is around £250 as suggested earlier.

doubt it mate,
that patch only works with the boxes sold by tony lieu on ali-feckin-baba

17.5 VAT....If you are not a register VAT company in UK..

+ Petrol + expensive they will go to your over £320 ...if is any one faulty in future yoru cost will get up...

If you really like be traders you can buy those in some price in UK...In tade market ,but not RETAIL....

Do more reserch around then geting 10 hours drive and maybe they do not have stock..lolIf you are UK resident Contact the right dealer in UK maybe you get some kind of benifits.

Back