Got this in an email and it kinda makes sense

I would be interested to hear from anyone else that done a urine test for work that they actually followed you into the toilet and watched you pee !

I have had several urine tests over the years for one reason or another but have never had my willy watched :)

it depends on what they are testing for? drugs/diabeties/water they can find out a lot of things from your wee
it also depends on how strict the company are that want you to have the test!
i had wee tests in the army they are really strict on the other hand ive had tests when i got a job on the railway they wernt that strict
sometimes you will be watched sometimes you wont?

it depends on what they are testing for? drugs/diabeties/water they can find out a lot of things from your wee
it also depends on how strict the company are that want you to have the test!
i had wee tests in the army they are really strict on the other hand ive had tests when i got a job on the railway they wernt that strict
sometimes you will be watched sometimes you wont?

Well I aint calling you a liar mate but had plenty of urine tests in the army but never was watched while I went, and several were carried out by the monkies themselves.

But to keep on topic, I cannot see how the government could force perfectly innocent people to be watched while they pee in order to get money which they are already legally entitled too ?

The Urine test
THIS GUY MAKES A GOOD POINT
This was written by a rig worker in North Sea - he makes a lot of sense!

I work, they pay me. I pay my taxes and the government distributes my taxes as it sees fit. In order to earn that pay cheque, I work on a rig for a drilling contractor. I am required to pass a random urine test, with which I have no problem.
What I do have a problem with is the distribution of my taxes to people who don't have to pass a urine test. Shouldn't one have to pass a urine test to get a welfare cheque because I have to pass one to earn it for them?
Please understand that I have no problem with helping people get back on their feet. I do on the other hand have a problem with helping someone sit on their ass drinking beer and smoking dope.
Could you imagine how much money the government would save if people had to pass a urine test to get a welfare cheque? Please pass this along if you agree or simply delete if you don't.
Hope you will pass it along though, because something has to change in the UK, and soon!

What does everyone think.

It's the kind of idea that sounds great when you are drunk.

totally agree with the guy but these lazy scum bags are laughing their tits of at all decent folk who go out and do a days graft all they know is to go out and rob and steal they wouild find a way round being tested if it came to it bring back subscription to the army that would waken a lot of them up

totally agree with the guy but these lazy scum bags are laughing their tits of at all decent folk who go out and do a days graft all they know is to go out and rob and steal they wouild find a way round being tested if it came to it bring back subscription to the army that would waken a lot of them up

Are they all criminals ?.... I know there is defo a level of hardcore layabouts on the dole, no arguement there, but is this really a huge problem ?... are they all stealing and robbing ?

I know a few peeps on the brew and they aint doing what is being claimed here .... I think at the end of the day they are an easy target.

Well I aint calling you a liar mate but had plenty of urine tests in the army but never was watched while I went, and several were carried out by the monkies themselves.

In the British Army you get two types of random drugs test. The first type, you are taken to a special room with a cubicle, its like a half door so that they see pretty much everything that is going on. The staff stand there and watch you fill up a tamper proof bottle.

In the field, its pretty much the same affair.

And back on topic, apparently it breaks the Human Right act with regards to employers etc.

In the British Army you get two types of random drugs test. The first type, you are taken to a special room with a cubicle, its like a half door so that they see pretty much everything that is going on. The staff stand there and watch you fill up a tamper proof bottle.

In the field, its pretty much the same affair.

And back on topic, apparently it breaks the Human Right act with regards to employers etc.

Well I have had drug tests in the field, in the med centre, in the guardroom, in police stations (GCP) and in a purpose built room in Werl (RMP) and was never watched having a pee and have never seen a "half door" for the purpose of drug testing in my life, and I was in for a while :err:

Well I have had drug tests in the field, in the med centre, in the guardroom, in police stations (GCP) and in a purpose built room in Werl (RMP) and was never watched having a pee and have never seen a "half door" for the purpose of drug testing in my life, and I was in for a while :err:
That doesnt surprise me.

Back