Google frp removal tool

Try Droidkit mate, you should be able to find easy enough, if not i can add it here
just looking at it now m8, im assuming itll let you connect to devices for free, then ask for payment to remove the FRP or lockscreens, do you have a 'test' version available? ;)

I think it needs to connect to their server to do the trick which comes with a fee?

A lad just posted this on another forum which some may find useful? :)

Just an update incase anyone comes across this post looking for the same answer. Droidkit wouldn't work for me as the phone, A Samsung s9+ with android 10 did not have the emergency call button on the welcome screen. There were other exploits that invoked a browser to download frp bypass apps such as Alliance Shield but these would not install as the galaxy store did not have permission to install apps. I eventually tried downloading a carrier branded firmware, in my case EE and after flashing with SamFW tool I had the emergency call button to run the exploit. Finally note, SamFW tool is free to use so there's no need to use droidkit and buy credits/subscription or risk using a hacked version from an unreliable source.

Back