Google Chromecast £20 incl FREE Delivery or Ezcast from DW

yes they can mirror your phone :)

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

I go one of these from DW Store and they work great tbh

Last edited by a moderator:
If anybody is still after the chromecast version, hukd has a recent post offering them for £19.99 with a tv series, link is HERE. If you read the whole post there is something about getting 3 months free nowtv as well.

Got one of these for someone recently to use in student digs. Most of the uni isp's dont allow you to create your own private network which this thing needs. Even with a mini travel router I use fine in hotels, wouldnt work unless I changed the setting to wireless ap mode which defeats the object. The one i have at home runs top notch but i use it with an iphone so cant do any of the mirroring functions you get with an android phone.

So what one will work with iPhone to play films to tv ?
Ty

So what one will work with iPhone to play films to tv ?
Ty

Apple TV 3 mate, can fling to chromcast from certain apps (youtube,Plex etc...) But the ATV will airplay from every app (unless content has been restricted such as sky go) can be had pretty cheap, also can jailbreak iPhone, install xbmc and mirror to ATV with the phone becoming the remote

cheers
cheers

This may be a naive question, but does this app work with showbox. i.e. Can I play showbox app on my tv.
Thanks in advance,

If you going to use your Android smartphone. Download the app Chromcast from playstore and then connect yr Chromecast device to yr phone and mirror, then u will be able to playthe showbox app on big screen. I use it this way.

This may be a naive question, but does this app work with showbox. i.e. Can I play showbox app on my tv.
Thanks in advance,

For those that have - is a chrome cast really a suitable replacement for an Apple TV and Roku? Any lacking features? Been considering one for a long time now..

Back