Gigablue Quad 4k network connection down?

riscatto

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Seems that wired network adapter in Gigablue Quad 4K has stopped working? cannot "ping" address
Is it possible to add wifi?
Any help advice grateful

Must be intermittant, network test said not working / could not ping / test network speed with plugin.
Tried downloading plugins, took a few minutes then appeared / tried speed test "ok" / ping okay?

any suggestions?

I know it's cliche but turn it off and on again

Will do, tried restarting but not power on and off
think it's gone again just changed DNS addresses and now it seems stuck on "activation of network"

However whilst waiting for any help I reflashed the image with Vix Open Image, network adapter working so far loaded plugins etc
BUT I'M REALLY STUCK NOW have sound but NO Picture
Output set to HDMI get all info from box for setup but no image from tuner
Help Please
Thanks

However whilst waiting for any help I reflashed the image with Vix Open Image, network adapter working so far loaded plugins etc
BUT I'M REALLY STUCK NOW have sound but NO Picture
Output set to HDMI get all info from box for setup but no image from tuner
Help Please
Thanks
Have you checked your tuner setup ?

What dish and LNB do you have and how have you got the tuner configured ?

Thanks for reply, twin tuners A BCM7346 GVB-S2 NIM set to Disesq A/B/C/D only using ABC 28e 19.2e & 13.0e
Tuner B single Sat 28.2e
All channels installed but playing sound only
Think I had this once before it was Samsung TV, searching now

Sounds like your using a video ouput thats not compatible with your tv.

We have a virgin media v6 box on the kids tv upstairs, after a reset it defaults back to 3840 x 2160, we can see the on screen menu and hear the sound but no picture.
So i have to go into video settings and change it to 1080p and then its ok.

Thank you all for input and advice, glad to say up and running, not sure what the solution was but changed HDMI lead changed settings on TV to UHD also changed setting in Gigablue Video in Automatic Resolution to "All Resolutions" turned TV on and off rebooted Gigablue nothing.
Turned back to TV then thought I'd have another go but Video was working. Have returned Gigablue from "All Resolutions" to "only HD" but all is working. If I had to guess would say it was TV setting to"UHD" but although I turned TV off and on it was still in HDMI 1. It was when I changed back to view normal TV and then back to HDMI 1 to Gigablue for retry that Video was working.
Hope this helps somebody along the way. If not me as it is the second time this has happened to me but couldn't remember the cure,
Thanks again

Back