Geth or Quarians

Exos

VIP Member
VIP Member
Reaction score
Ok, so I'm playing Mass Effect 3 and for anyone else playing this, just want to know what you chose and why;

I think some of the content is based on your ME2 decisions also as is the story that you follow if you have imported your Character, such as:

-Rewrote the Heretics (0 points)
-Destroyed the Heretics (+2 points)
-Tali is NOT exiled (+2 points)
-Tali has been exiled/You did not do the Loyalty Mission (0 points)
-Resolved Legion/Tali conflict either using the Paragon or Renegade options (+1 point)
-N7 Mission: Save the Admiral on Rannoch in ME3 (+1 point)
-N7 Mission: Destroy Geth Squadron on Rannoch in ME3 (+1 point)
-Completed Legion's Mission in ME3 (or no peace)

Awesome game with some easy logical decisions based upon whether you wan't to go full renegade or paragon but last night i gets to the stage where you have to kill a reaper (what a pain in the arse that was until i figured it out) and probably the first time where I've actually questioned what I did and ummed and ahh'd, so much so I killed the reaper again to change the outcome and see what happens.

Afterwards there are two options, you can either upload the reaper code to make the Geth "free" but at the expense that the whole Quarian fleet is destroyed, and then afterwards Tali (part of your mission group) decides to take her own life so you loose her as an option (bearing in mind that to this point i've been using her in missions)

The other is that you can choose not to upload the code however Legion attacks you and Tali kills him, then subsequently the Geth fleet is destroyed (Do you get Legion as a mission option if you dont?)

Question is here also is despite you losing Tali, it feels more Paragon based (good) whereas commiting the Geth to destruction feels Renegade (bad) although in neither case is it indicated.

I know it's just a game and ultimately the outcome is the same, but decision wise I don't want to do either s sadly I don't want to loose the Geth as an ally and I don't wan't to loose Tali given she was part of my group in ME1 and ME2, lol.

*cry*

EDIT: Can some kind mod move this into the gaming section please :)

*moved as requested

Last edited by a moderator:
Did a bit more reading on this just and it appears there is a method to achieve "peace" and retain Tali by choosing to upload the code but inbetween this cinematic chooing the Paragon option, however given my decisions in ME2 it's not possible and I don't get it. :( Crapola.

I think I'm going to go Geth as supposedly the final outcome provides you with a higher level of strength against the Reapers, although gutted I'm going to lose Tali.

Anyone that hasn't played this yet, you need to. And if your fortuante enough to have played the series and have the old profiles then this sculpts the outcome and storyline in ME3 which I find really intuative.

Last edited:
It's a good game, finished last week.

I liked the fact that Eva has a camel toe in a certain costume. :)

I just read i can export my ME2 360 save file to USB, convert it to PC, edit it, make everything "right" and re-convert it and save it back to my 360 lol ;)

Joker and EDI (Eva Body) lol, just wrong.

In my version I don't even get Kaidan as he died in ME2 (i think), Dr. Karin Chakwas doesn't exist, Ashley (whom he had that weird sex scene with) stayed at the Citadel but Shepard is now getting it on with Liara. Tali is now dead. Mordin is dead after curing the Genophage.

Javik haven't come across yet as I assume he's in another mission yet to do?

Last edited:
Back