Freezing Picture

hambear

Inactive User
Reaction score
I have an eurovox 2. The picture on one set of channels (all same frequency) keeps freezing/breaking up. One of the channels is also on my subscribed box and is fine on that but also freezes on my eurovox. Both boxes work off the same feed via a splitter. All channels on the other frequencies are fine. Does anyone have any idea what I can do to fix this. Thanks.

Try manually editing the frequency ie: 282.000 change to 282.750 save and exit.

Factory reset then rescan, also if youre signal is weak you may need a signal booster

Try manually editing the frequency ie: 282.000 change to 282.750 save and exit.

I tried this but it didn't change anything. I went to + & - 1 in 0.25 intervals and nothing really changed. Thanks anyway.

Factory reset then rescan, also if youre signal is weak you may need a signal booster

Thanks. If I do a factory reset will I need to reflash the box? I don't think the signal is weak as it is just 1 particular frequency that I have the problem with. Signal strengh is around 80% on it (which is the same for most other frequencies that are fine) and while watching fx on my v+ box it is fine but on my eurovox it breaks up (the boxes are right next to each other, same length of cable after splitter etc) so I don't think a signal booster would help much.

Its weird because it only happens sometimes. I watched the Scotland game last week with no problems but tried to watch goals on Sunday & it was horrendous. A few hours later I was able to watch the everton game with no problems. Any other ideas folks? Any help is appreciated.

Back