Free TamperProof Tax Disc Holder

cheers m8, nice find.

i ordered a few posters also, so i can put them on boards at work.

got mine 2 day...

just got mine today m8 , orded 200 and only recived 4 ,

I only received 5 as well (they'd still cost you £1.50 from the post office though).
Wonder if I'd have got the full 200 if I'd used my work address or made something up for the organisation box?
There goes my idea for xmas presents then ;)

allroad said:
never got them

I never got any either :Cry: But i never asked for any since i don't own a car :Hit:

*ttp://cgi.ebay.co.uk/TAMPER-PROOF-TAX-DISC-HOLDER-DVLA-APPROVED-BARGAIN_W0QQitemZ8005446968QQcategoryZ72231QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

*ttp://cgi.ebay.co.uk/TAMPER-PROOF-TAX-DISC-HOLDER-DVLA-POLICE-APPROAVED-1P_W0QQitemZ8005438418QQcategoryZ72231QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Didn't order any of the tax disc holders, but have asked for some of those reflective tag things for the children ... with the change over to GMT soon,, its better safe than sorry.

great freebie

Great freebie just thought i would mention that if you look around the site they also have reflective stickers and reflective clip ons for your kids bags and bikes etc which can also be ordered for free just thought i would ley you all no as its going to get darker a lot earlier soon with the clocks going back an hour at the end of the month and the kids will love them and it will help them get seen as well:Kickassro

strike2020 said:
Nice one dude, i just ordered 200..............he heheheh

You will only get five, which is the limit.

Back