• YES

Votes: 16 80.0%
  • NO

Votes: 4 20.0%
  • Undecided

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I have to say I was a little surprised at the result. The DW poll agreed largely with my somewhat non-scientific observations among friends & family- the vast majority of whom supported independence.
The ink s barely dry on the ballot papers and I see Westminster is already creating contingency for not honouring last-minute promises made by Cameron. NO surprise there.

depends on where your friends and family are, some areas did actually vote yes.

Well that is the strange thing- most of them are in Edinburgh & Fife, both 'No' areas. Fife really surprised me.

I think the people who want change generally tend to the most vocal and active about campaigning. In the news, heard a lot more about people campaigning for yes vote.

I would say that westminister dropped the ball and it seemed like they didn't take the referendum seriously until way too late.

I get the impression a lot of the "No" votes would really have preferred to vote "Yes" but the logistics of change were just too much and too many questions were left unanswered.

The Scotts know where their bread is buttered

> tongue in cheek before ye Kilty feckers kick off ! :) lol

The Scotts know where their bread is buttered

> tongue in cheek before ye Kilty feckers kick off ! :) lol

Yep its good fun watching Cameroon and millybrand squabbling over their begging Vow lol. Didn't think it would take long. You lot would be fecked without us hence your leaders bribery and lies to keep us ;) also tongue in cheek ;)

Back