• YES

Votes: 16 80.0%
  • NO

Votes: 4 20.0%
  • Undecided

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
don't think Scotland will go bust as we have 2 of the UK's biggest taxed resources
oil and whiskey . oh and we wont need to pay the billions that hs2 and airport upgrade that is planned
as for immigration ed millballs will help us control it better with his wall we cant do any worse than dover
with the illegal ones

Incredible turnaround in the West Scotland if this is accurate

Geographical split for West Scotland

August West Scotland TNS poll
YES 32%
NO 50%
DK 19%

September W Scotland TNS poll
YES 44%
NO 35%
DK 21%

Glasgow August
28% YES 57% NO

Glasgow September
45% YES 41% NO

Incredible turnaround in the West Scotland if this is accurate

Geographical split for West Scotland

August West Scotland TNS poll
YES 32%
NO 50%
DK 19%

September W Scotland TNS poll
YES 44%
NO 35%
DK 21%

Glasgow August
28% YES 57% NO

Glasgow September
45% YES 41% NO
Intresting figures mate do you have the source?

site is taking a doing just now as you can imagine this was just released in the last hour

Ian Jones @ian_a_jones
Follow
The new TNS poll on Scottish independence is a sensation. It's embargoed until midnight, but I doubt the media will wait that long.

10645047_780073602035308_6130679208769636526_n.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I feel I should apologize to the people of Scotland for the three odious insects that scuttled onto your premises today.

In mitigation, I can only say a similar wave of nausea is likely to be felt by the rest of the country.:sick:

Well done, Scameron, Millipede, and Clagg! If the polls are accurate, you just lost Scotland in one day.

Now we also have to get rid of these three "wise" men and most of what they represent, which is certainly not the electorate.

I feel I should apologize to the people of Scotland for the three odious insects that scuttled onto your premises today.

In mitigation, I can only say a similar wave of nausea is likely to be felt by the rest of the country.:sick:

Well done, Scameron, Millipede, and Clagg! If the polls are accurate, you just lost Scotland in one day.

Now we also have to get rid of these three "wise" men and most of what they represent, which is certainly not the electorate.

I fear you may be correct

I would get Sir Robert McAlpine up to the North of England and start rebuilding Hadrian's wall

When he was finished I'd tell him to get tae fook back over the other side lmao :)

as a scot living in england someone asked the question if we dont contribute much and we take to much money back why are the english bothered about keeping us,i think if its a yes vote cameron,milliband,clegg will all be out of there jobs within a week of a yes vote. i i could it would be yes for me

Micks going to do his nut if he has to install another modification on here to handle 2 currencies for the DW cash system ;)

From "Too Close to Call" to "Not Even Close", when the voting started.
It's the margin "NO" has that surprises me

Shows how inaccurate our straw poll was, hence my leading question above ;)

I have to say I was a little surprised at the result. The DW poll agreed largely with my somewhat non-scientific observations among friends & family- the vast majority of whom supported independence.
The ink s barely dry on the ballot papers and I see Westminster is already creating contingency for not honouring last-minute promises made by Cameron. NO surprise there.

Back