Flipping Telly Licence.

The BBC is a complete propoganda machine for Westminster bullshit we get fed daily and protecting the paedo's within the organisation.
I cancelled my license to support biased Broadcasting and shall never pay it again.
Its yet another example of class status when to get in it you need to work for free for one or two yrs .
Jobs for the boys.
Time for a revolution .
FREEDOM !!

The BBC is a complete propoganda machine for Westminster bullshit we get fed daily and protecting the paedo's within the organisation.
I cancelled my license to support biased Broadcasting and shall never pay it again.
Its yet another example of class status when to get in it you need to work for free for one or two yrs .
Jobs for the boys.
Time for a revolution .
FREEDOM !!

Which organisation would that be? The BBC or Westminster? I bet ITV closed ranks too, as did the catholic church.

FWIW I agree somewhat with @ManofScience. The BBC is a unique, world-class entity, and I suspect any Brit now living abroad would agree. There's a lot more good than bad.

Last edited by a moderator:
Which organisation would that be? The BBC or Westminster? I bet ITV closed ranks too, as did the catholic church.

FWIW I agree somewhat with @ManofScience. The BBC is a unique, world-class entity, and I suspect any Brit now living abroad would agree. There's a lot more good than bad.
Well Westminster and BBC are both big Paedo rings public school boy ****s that need to be removed from the human race as like yourself theyre members of the self preservation society and im alright Jack **** everybody else.
If people dont stand and accept this bollocks weel never change .
As you live abroad youve decided to move and you think the BBC is great because you dont live in uk anymore i would ask you to actually see what they spout before you talk shite supporting them!
SAOR ALBA

I'm not sure that it's trevoron that's talking it tbh. I think you need to calm down a wee bit.

If you pay £145 how can it be freeview?

£145 isn't bad considering peeps are prepared to pay between 30 to 50 a quid a month for sky or virgin and the programming is far better than shit they turn out on the satellites

and no adverts,

Example, on the satellites 1 hour program, break it down 20 minutes of adverts and 40 mins of actual programming

The beeb, 1 hour program= 1 hour of what you wanted to watch

i only have freeview and if i want to watch something, i go on my pc to do that

It's a license, they make programmes for you to watch and the money has to come from somewhere. The license funds the tv and also the radio stations, so for 40p a day it's not a bad price.

that passion and a bit of sense talk,move along nothing for the sheep to see here.

I'm not sure that it's trevoron that's talking it tbh. I think you need to calm down a wee bit.
chronoman hit the nail on the head with what was saying ,nothing wrong with a bit of passion.ove along sheep nothing to see here.

Jobs for the boys.
Time for a revolution .
FREEDOM !!
Totally agree about the BBC being a Westminster Biased State Broadcast machine. Me personally for any unbiased news I tune to Al-Jazeera.
All the rest :
RT
Skynews
BBC
equals propaganda.

You need to be covered by a valid TV Licence if you watch or record TV as it's being broadcast. This includes the use of devices such as a computer, laptop, mobile phone or DVD/video recorder.
It costs £145.50 for colour and £49.00 for a black and white TV Licence.

so why are they asking if you have a tv and not a tuner card in pc ?
sorry i'll keep out of it

You need to be covered by a valid TV Licence if you watch or record TV as it's being broadcast. This includes the use of devices such as a computer, laptop, mobile phone or DVD/video recorder.
It costs £145.50 for colour and £49.00 for a black and white TV Licence.

so why are they asking if you have a tv and not a tuner card in pc ?
sorry i'll keep out of it

FWIW, you don't need a tuner for simulcasts; you can watch live via iplayer, ITV Player, Sky Go etc.

I had to look at this the other day when I discovered that my new laces didn't know about friction and I couldn't walk 200m without having to tie them :).

They let you keep your laces! : shocked2

Back