eurovox 5000 PVR

Pranav

Inactive User
Reaction score
Hi all

for some strange reason my channels are working but asian channels just show up as "No or Bad Signal" I tried to rescan the frequency associated with the channels but when i do this it just instantly goes back to the previosu screen.

The asian channels are not appearing and I really want to watch them...does anyone know what the Frequency is for London area for Star Plus Sony etc? The signal is showing up as 8% so I am guessing thats the problem as all the other channels are working fine?

Thanks in advance!

Not sure what you will get with a 8% signal maybe a rash lol

Dont know the london freq sorry im north have you dont a full factory reset then a power scan the freq normaly is auto set,

yeh i tried rescannign but not fiull factory reset if i need to do that i may as well update the box to latest software ttoo as it says 2008 i have the loader for the eurovox but how do iupdate the box is it just automatically done when i plug the box to the PC and opne the loader for the box?

If you want to program the box with any software all you do is connect your box to the pc, open loader and then hit the download button....let the loader do its thing, it will take around 2 minutes

After you have flashed the box do a factory reset on the box:

Menu > Config > Clear Date > Factory Default > Symbol Rate (6952 0r 6887) >
Ok to confirm changes > Last step is to do a full power scan

yeh i tried rescannign but not fiull factory reset if i need to do that i may as well update the box to latest software ttoo as it says 2008 i have the loader for the eurovox but how do iupdate the box is it just automatically done when i plug the box to the PC and opne the loader for the box?

That wont help mate cos nagra3 is in action now for london.......

That wont help mate cos nagra3 is in action now for london.......

last night had a few channels missing so I decide to re-scan...the result of which was i lost 95% of the channels :(

Tried 3 times doing a deep scan and same result... gave up and went to sleep.

Back