Espn

Eventually got those channels. I put in the commando image again done all the changes added all the stuff scanned and hey PRESTO

ESPN,ESPN AMERICA and ESPN CLASSIC.

Thanks to those who gave me advice. Appreciated.:Cheers:

channel got launched last night, i scanned my box and got no problem, its just called espn:banana:

Eventually got those channels. I put in the commando image again done all the changes added all the stuff scanned and hey PRESTO

ESPN,ESPN AMERICA and ESPN CLASSIC.

Thanks to those who gave me advice. Appreciated.:Cheers:
nice one m8..what do you think of the commando image ?...

hi scott
got a box for updating the channels for a friend so have a copy of the services now but it seems your all fixed up so thats cool
:Clap::Clap::Clap:
cheers johny48

hi scott
got a box for updating the channels for a friend so have a copy of the services now but it seems your all fixed up so thats cool
:Clap::Clap::Clap:
cheers johny48

You could always send them to me mate. You know what I'm like lol.:Cheers:

Has anyone got got the transponder and service id's of the new channels in Machester ex-C&W? A fast or regular scan isn't picking them up.

Wiggy

Has anyone got got the transponder and service id's of the new channels in Machester ex-C&W? A fast or regular scan isn't picking them up.

Wiggy

Try these m8 don't know if they will work in Manchester but I think works in Bolton

Code:
You don't have permission to view the code content. Log in or register now.

Try these m8 don't know if they will work in Manchester but I think works in Bolton

Code:
You don't have permission to view the code content. Log in or register now.

Cheers, problem was that /var/ became read-only. So could not update xml files. I've re-flashed and re-scanned and all the channels are there now. FYI, Bolton is the same as Manchester.

Wiggy

Back