Espn

it may be the c11 image try a different image iv not got a dbox at the moment so im not able to test anything.
cheers johny48
or! try switching background scan on

Thanks John I'll give that a go too.

What images are the rest of you guys/gals using and after a scan are picking up these channels?

im using the new c11 image...im in brum telewest...only picked up one espn channel....

Hi bud I've just done 2 scans (1 which was FAST SCAN) and still not picking up the new ESPN Channels strange Johny48 who stays mins from me can get them on his Dreambox yet I can't.

Any ideas?

Thanks,
Scott.

you stole my bloody avatar and sig!!!

good thing i ken ye!!

whats teh frequency for espn?

Cheers
MFCGAVMFC

just done a scan,ex TW edinburgh,on Pacino v2.1 and getting all espn channels :Smokin:

I noticed they were on the old Celtic & Rangers channels the other day - as these were turned off with Setanta. But they disappeared soon after, I'll do a scan later and hopefully get them tuned in ready :Cheers:

just done a scan north lanarkshire and all espn channels showing with the message espn will launch at 8 o'clock tonight

just done a scan north lanarkshire and all espn channels showing with the message espn will launch at 8 o'clock tonight

Just done a scan and still only picking up ESPN AMERICA. Still using Commando 11

PM sent to you mate.

Last edited:
whats the frequency for the new espn channels?

Cheers
MFCGAVMFC

I noticed they were on the old Celtic & Rangers channels the other day - as these were turned off with Setanta. But they disappeared soon after, I'll do a scan later and hopefully get them tuned in ready :Cheers:

I did a scan and got the 3 ESPN but noticed Rangers & Celtic TV had gone - are these channels not available now?

:Cheers:

they have to remove spl footy as only 2 people watch it lol ....

joke

yes mate rnagers and celtic tv are no more!

thank fook! lol

they were run by setanta so when they went up shit creek so did OF tv

Cheers
MFCGAVMFC

What image are you using and how do I check for the frequencies mate?

Thanks in advance.

If you just double click your services.xml it will open in IE and you can see the frequency BUT you will need a good text editor if you want to change anything, if you just want to see it though then double click it.

What image are you using and how do I check for the frequencies mate?

Thanks in advance.
hi mate - im using the new Commando 11 image....i use boquet wizard to move, delete, edit channels etc....once in boquet wizard just right click on the espn channel and look at its properties , it shows the frequency....have a look at the screenshot below...

If you just double click your services.xml it will open in IE and you can see the frequency BUT you will need a good text editor if you want to change anything, if you just want to see it though then double click it.

hi mate - im using the new Commando 11 image....i use boquet wizard to move, delete, edit channels etc....once in boquet wizard just right click on the espn channel and look at its properties , it shows the frequency....have a look at the screenshot below...

Cheers guys I'll have a look a this, much appreciated:Cheers:

Back