Electric bike conversion kits ?

It sounds that way, as he could of just sent you a new battery.

Deffo m8 he is just stringing it out long as possible gerrrrr

Deffo he is going to get a really BAD review !!!!!!!

He probably thinks he will get the 9-speed freewheel for free as you need a special tool to remove it , but i have a Shimano one that fitted but had to drill the center hole bigger to make it fit

Last edited:
Well they have received it today at 11.13

So let's see how long the plonker takes to reply back to PayPal and see if he is going to bitch about it and try to reduce the bill

mmm says delivered to

CYCLORICTIY

1 EASTFIELD

FIFE, KY7 5,

Not Unit YZ Eastfield ??????

Last edited:
I just got a partial refund from a Chinese seller who sent something without any instructions. Refund came through in less than 48 hours, so the f*cker can't use PP as an excuse for any delays.

Still waiting for paypal m8 the plonker has got the full setup sent back to him

With any luck, probs be in a few day fingers crossed

Case closed in your favour​

We've reviewed the case you filed on 15 July 2020 and have decided in your favour.

We've issued a refund of £619.99 GBP to you. It may take up to 5 days for this refund to show on your PayPal account or bank. If you paid using a credit or debit card, the money will be refunded to it. Depending on your card provider, it can take up to 30 days for the refund to show on your card statement.
Happy Days guys got my refund took ages to sort it out but got it, in the end, thank god !!!!! :cool:

mmmm might save up and just do that m8 form Halfords

Think you get a 2 year guarantee as well

Wow 3k well out my budget range

Will have a look about and see not going to rush into it this time

Sorted revue posted

Warning avoid this company like the black plague
What a nightmare

Ordered the full rear 1000w and battery as they supplied the 9 speed freewheel and said it was in stock

Got the kit delivered quickly but the freewheel was missing on my order

Emailed them about 5 times and they said they never had the part in stock and would
give me a refund

Waited 4 days and never got my refund

Ended up opening a case with Paypal and got my refund

Then after a few bike rides the batter would not charge

Emailed them again filled in a diagnostic report on their website

Took ages for them to reply and told them that iv check the fuse on the outside of the batter case and checked the charger with a multimeter and everything looks fine

The response i got was to charge the battery

Tried phoning them and no response

So again i got back in touch with Paypal for a refund of £300 and this company offered me £29.99

I rejected that offer

Then the company told me i had so sent them the full kit back to them costing me £21 on delivery fees

Just got my full refund back today thanks to PayPal

So my nightmare has ended thank god

Took form the 15 July to 25 August 2020

So all i'm saying is if you're going to get an Ebike conversion kid just go elsewhere

Will save you going through the same nightmare I have had

decathlon rockrider est100 (£900) & est500 (£1100) have good reviews. Might be restricted to 15mph limit but may be able to de restrict

Sorted revue posted

Warning avoid this company like the black plague
What a nightmare

Ordered the full rear 1000w and battery as they supplied the 9 speed freewheel and said it was in stock

Got the kit delivered quickly but the freewheel was missing on my order

Emailed them about 5 times and they said they never had the part in stock and would
give me a refund

Waited 4 days and never got my refund

Ended up opening a case with Paypal and got my refund

Then after a few bike rides the batter would not charge

Emailed them again filled in a diagnostic report on their website

Took ages for them to reply and told them that iv check the fuse on the outside of the batter case and checked the charger with a multimeter and everything looks fine

The response i got was to charge the battery

Tried phoning them and no response

So again i got back in touch with Paypal for a refund of £300 and this company offered me £29.99

I rejected that offer

Then the company told me i had so sent them the full kit back to them costing me £21 on delivery fees

Just got my full refund back today thanks to PayPal

So my nightmare has ended thank god

Took form the 15 July to 25 August 2020

So all i'm saying is if you're going to get an Ebike conversion kid just go elsewhere

Will save you going through the same nightmare I have had

I think when a case is found in your favour you can also claim back your return postal costs.
I have done this in the past but I would get in touch with PayPal and see what they say. You will need the receipt for your postal charges.
Nice review by the way👍
The fooking Shyster.

Well done getting you money back, @avid is correct, Paypal should refund your return postage too.
Such a shame though, it sounds like you were well on your way to having a cracking bike, so why not try again with a different supplier? You certainly get far more bang for your buck doing it yourself than buying one ready-made. Don't let this clown put you off.

Back