Drove off from traffic warden

I admire your balls frendzi I wouldn't dare to just drive off and thrown the ticket back out of the window. If you hear anything about this, even if its a couple of months later. Please come back to this thread and let us know how it turned out.

Just received a "Notice to Owner" letter. Time to challenge it.

I believe as soon as they begin to write the ticket it becomes live.

The challenge may be futile, as you admit you parked in the wrong looking to chance it. Does not make it right in my opinion, I do believe there should be a grace period, however not knowing the location/curcumstances I cant really comment more.
Except parking restrictions are there for a reason.

I wish they would put double reds up my way as when cars park opposite each other, you would struggle to get a Ambulance or Fire Engine through.

@friendzi funny just reading this and i just read this from a facebook group im on called :Beat the Bailiffs and banks

I went to the tribunal and lost, they now say that I must pay £70 or face it going up 50%,
The IMPARTIAL adjudicator
refused to look at my evidence and was annoyed that I had filmed the officers without their consent,
And more so that I had put it up on social media
WHAT ABOUT MY CONSENT...
I told him I was not receiving any information from him, and he ignored me, I told him don't stick it to my car
HE DID NOT HAVE MY CONSENT!
So I reversed my car slowly to which he took it upon himself to throw the ticket at me,
The ticket was not issued in the correct manor and there is no photographic evidence supporting his ticket,
I would like to see in writing that a person cannot stop in a designated loading area to get refreshments
Or pop into a shop to make a purchase
I am purchasing something and taking it with me, the item I purchase whether that be a saw from a DIY shop, A printer from a computer shop,
Or a coffee from a bakers,
it is still loaded into my vehicle,
I still had to walk back up to my place of business 50m away to get the address of where I was doing my initial delivery of dropping carpets off,
There is no delivery if you don't have the address
So as far as I'm concerned that piece of paper with the address on is part of the delivery
Liverpool Council
Can apply for a review if it went against them
For me
The decision is final
Is a CEO throwing a ticket at you through a moving car when you have told him your not receiving information from him now enforceable as well as acceptable

Last edited by a moderator:
Be surprised if you get away with it as they may take your little stunt into consideration and try to show some sort of support for the warden. The police may even visit to ask you about what happened and depending on how dangerous it was and any other witnesses may take further action. Hope you get off with it though, please keep us updated.

Hang on... My little stunt.??? He could see i was about to drive off and knelt against my car. He put himself in danger. If he is stupid enough to try and stop a car from driving off he doesn't deserve any support. Time will tell when i get the reply in the post

Don,t mean to sound like I'm judging you but if he was to have witnesses by the time this went to court it would sound worse than a stunt. I'm on your side and if I was would have been in your position I would have probably done the same. And if it was to go to court I would also be trying to find out if there was any witnessed it who could back me up. The knob giving the ticket is a public servant trying to go about his job. Anyway jumping the gun here and hope it turns out ok for you.

this happened in May,

If the police were gonna visit him, it would have probably happened by now.. :)

Well...

After going through all the appeal process ive failed. I shot myself in the foot though on the first appeal and it backfired. Seek advice before you appeal.I had some good arguments and if i hadn't of said what i did on the first appeal i might of got it cancelled. I think everybody should challenge a pcn if they receive one. Make the bastards work for their money lol.

One good point from it, I have the CEO's name from the paperwork that was poorly crossed out and ill be making a complaint to the council regarding his behavior when he threw the ticket at me. The reason? He lied in his comments on the appeal form responses.. Bastard.

You live and learn

I thought it had to be attached to the windscreen and photographic evidence taken as proof. Should have complained about him littering your car. Wonder what would have happened if your window wasn't open?

I thought it had to be attached to the windscreen and photographic evidence taken as proof. Should have complained about him littering your car. Wonder what would have happened if your window wasn't open?

I often wonder what would of happened if my window wasnt open too. Or if i got out and slotted him for throwing the ticket at me.

Back