iPhone Downloading apps

TShirtJohn

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Does anyone know if you can download and install apps that need to be paid for apart from paying for them??

There is a few apps that I'd like but grudge paying for them

Anyone?? :D

That option isn't available yet!

dont comment on stuff unless you know the details...

yes you can... theres been a cracked game out for a few days now SMB is the only one atm

You need to SSH to the iPhone.

So without further delay we would like to offer you the cracked version of this game. We would also like to inform you that this release has not been tested on jailbroken/unlocked iPhone’s running firmware 2.0 which is impossible at the moment for the lack of an unlock out there.

How do you install this game?

1. Make sure you are on firmware 2.0

2. Download the Super Monkey Ball Cracked game and extract the Monkey Ball.app folder to your desktop.

3) Copy Monkey Ball.app into /Applications via SSH and set it to 775

4) Create a folder called “Documents” in /var/mobile/ and set permission to 777

5) Reboot your iPhone // Kudos to iamheretostay for the find!

Got the icon on there but it keeps saying The Application "Monkey Ball" cannot be opened"

Gonna play some more.

Last edited:
It works!

I put the app in the wrong Applications folder, there are two, it is the one in /Var/Stash

sorry i didn't know

but i can assure you i know alot more then you about ipods and iphones likewise

FFS, pair of you STFU.

I know more than you, no I know more than you, nah nah nah!!

This forum is about sharing information, not dangling carrots and pulling them away. A simple search in google was how I found the file an details of how to install it. I didn't know, but went out and found how. Then once I had it working I shared it around.

No need for petty comments. Take it to the Rant Room.

Your tone was not very good Fever, unlike other forums we do not flame people on here for mistakes......we all make them at some time in our lives. Just live and learn.....then share.

Back