Don't know what to do about a smelly guy!!

Thanks for your post mate.
I did think it may be medical but im pretty sure he is just dirty..

if thats the case then and he is just dirty get him to one side where no one can see/hear you and tell him straight ie"you fookin reek you dirty get get a wash you scruffy bastard"

by this way you may embarass him into getting clean.

Mr P

m8 if he was in the army or that the rest of the lads would just drag him through the shower no if's or buts.

So what if he is the bosses nephew, if you told the boss when he asked you then he wold have to action. if turn your stommach what is it doing to potential customers?

he uncle would have to do something as by sounds of it its not just an isolated case it is a regular occurance.

I always remember being at high school we had a young lad who ponged literatly he used to wear same socks everyday just didnt wash.

it was P.E and we had been playing rugby in the mud and we were all told to make sure we got a shower,After a short while some lad seen this lad in question getting changed straight into this uniform after we told the teacher he was told in no way should the lad leave this changing room without a shower so we grabbed him and thrown him in the shower,there was a old stiff ard brush which was used to brush up the mud sods of the boots etc.So we held him down and scrubbed him bigstyle whith the brush and from that day he was clean as i think we shamed him into it.

funny as fook

mr p

unfortunaly i suffer from hyperhydrosis, and its not the reason for smelling bad. That comes down to bad personal hygiene as sweat doesnt actually smell, it only starts smelling if you dont wash yourself or your cloths regulary.

but we had a similar problem in work recently, a new guy started around 3 months ago, he is one of the head bosses sons...after complaints to another boss, he had a word with the guys dad and problem was sorted!

So maybe go to his uncle and see what he can do, or ask your manager or wotever to have a word!

This day and age you could send your boss an anonomous email or unsigned letter under his door.

Say something like the majority of the workers have all agreed to this letter and explain the problem, also explain that no one would go to him direct because it was his nephew.

If your boss asks if it was you or if you knew who sent it just say no but you had heard a few people complaining about him.

suggest to the boss that he nephew may need to switch brands of deodorant, since the current one doesn't seem to be working well

take him out with a few m8s / employees

get him proper smashed out of his head drunk

then either take him to a car wash or use a jet washer to clean him even use the little brush attachments .etc

then drop him off outside his out and he will get the message

we had a guy like this in college

but this guy was very very very bad

he was in a different tutor group but we could smell him from out class and his room was 2 meters away!

1 teacher resigned over the smell
and a few times he got marched over to the gym shower to get cleaned up
but still stunk

so a few people got him high on green plant ;)
he was out of it
and then hosed him down .etc whith gloves .etc and recorded it

once the video got passed around college the guy was showering every day and changing his cloths every day and all ways carried a lynx can with him

lol

Thanks for the replies guys, i just got in from work and its all sorted.
When i got to work today he was totally reekin so i told him straight that i couldn't work with him unless he does something.
As the two of us were arguing the boss walked in and asked what the script was.
So i told him that everyone was unhappy and that i tried to resolve it by having a quiet word with his nephew but he just freaked out.
The boss took me aside later and said he had a word with him and from now it will be sorted.

He then said to me that his nephew is an idiot and that he never wanted to employ him in the first place.
Thanks for all the advice guys.
:Clap:

Excellent, all's well that ends well.

Now if you could just sort out Spectre's cubicle neighbour :banana:
Perhaps get smelly shifted on secondment whilst Spectre's on a well deserved break? :proud:

glad you got it sorted it really is a tricky thing to bring up, we have a guy like this, great worker and a good laugh but he just humms so bad.

you may find in your contract it says about good personal hygene so if it ever gets bad again you could use that against him

Reverse Psychology.

Tell him the reason you brought it up is because sweaty stinky men is your thing, and that you are worried that you are going to get an erection when you are near him.

Next day, he will smell like an explosion at a Shake 'N' Vac factory.

LMFAO:Clap:

Thanks for the replies guys, i just got in from work and its all sorted.

I take the fact that you did not use my ingenious 'hardon' gambit as a personal insult!

Well done though. I like brutal honesty. 'Hey mate, get a shower, you reek.'

I take the fact that you did not use my ingenious 'hardon' gambit as a personal insult!

Well done though. I like brutal honesty. 'Hey mate, get a shower, you reek.'

lol
It was a good plan Mozr but i don't think i could have pulled it off with a straight face.lol

I know someone with this condition and it's not the reason they smell. If you have good hygiene you'll be wet but not stinky.

I have it, I sweat like a pig if I do any exercise at all.

Sometimes my wife thinks I've pissed the bed after we've had sex ;)

Like Munkey says, as long as you wash yourself properly every day and use anti-antiperspirant deodorants then there is no reason to pong.

I need to have a shower or bath everyday.

Like Munkey says, as long as you wash yourself properly every day and use anti-antiperspirant deodorants then there is no reason to pong.

Ask nara round one night, he's into the sweet aroma of a sweaty man...

too much info m8... :grayno:

knock him clean out mate and tell him he fukin stinks and your gonna break his jaw eveyday he does smell:proud:

Back