DNS Site issues

Mick

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
There will be some DNS issues as we are upgrading the Cloudflare.

Expect a little downtime. Sorry in advance.
If you can, let anyone know who does not see this in time and thinks we are offline.

Thanks
Mick

Sorry, everyone!

It just all broke doing routine maintenance. You name it: hardware raid failures, newer software compatibility issues, caching problems, completely rebuilding the server from scratch, and Cloudflare problems!!
I don't even have the capacity to explain what went wrong, apart from everything, everywhere, all at once;).

There will be some issues please let me know what you find.

I know the navigation is broken for the gallery and the resources (downloads). I'll get to that soon.

Regards,
Mick

Last edited:
Its still broken LOL , I said to Ferret be back on Manic monday

It just all broke doing routine maintenance. You name it: hardware raid failures, newer software compatibility issues, caching problems, completely rebuilding the server from scratch, and Cloudflare problems!!
I don't even have the capacity to explain what went wrong, apart from everything, everywhere, all at once.

I thought Rat had left the building?

Sorry, everyone!

I don't even have the capacity to explain what went wrong, apart from everything, everywhere, all at once;).

There will be some issues please let me know what you find.

I know the navigation is broken for the gallery and the resources (downloads). I'll get to that soon.

Regards,
Mick
Glad we are back!!

It is working now Mick, much appreciated, however it does look like an older layout on mine. Is that right?. Thank you and Happy Christmas.

It is working now Mick, much appreciated, however it does look like an older layout on mine. Is that right?. Thank you and Happy Christmas.
I'm having issues, loads fine using mobile phone. Takes for ever on WiFi on phone or tablet. Have cleared cache and history, rebooted router several times.
On DNS look up I get
Resolved IP addresses of "www.digitalworldz.co.uk": ["172.67.83.88","104.25.75.4","104.25.74.4"].
Alternative endpoint: {"alpns":["h3","h2","http/1.1"],"ip_endpoints":["172.67.83.88","104.25.75.4","104.25.74.4"]}.

I'm having issues, loads fine using mobile phone. Takes for ever on WiFi on phone or tablet. Have cleared cache and history, rebooted router several times.
On DNS look up I get
Resolved IP addresses of "www.digitalworldz.co.uk": ["172.67.83.88","104.25.75.4","104.25.74.4"].
Alternative endpoint: {"alpns":["h3","h2","http/1.1"],"ip_endpoints":["172.67.83.88","104.25.75.4","104.25.74.4"]}.

That looks like Cloudfare IP addresses; let me see if something on Cloudfare is causing that, and I will disable it.
There are many options for caching and not much documentation for Xenforo, I will try them one at a time.

Mick

Last edited:
Back