DM800hd purchase and setup advice.

Ok then if not....

anyone got a guid for reflashing it with nabilo as that seems to be what others use and quick.....

i was gonna flash it earlier then people started going on about boot loaders and i could bugger it and stuff so i left it.

I want to sort it tonight whilst missis is away

and i can flash this throught the dreamboxs web link bit?

Bravmo also works but keeps cutting out even though snr is 90%

Last edited:
credit to bally for this, couldnt find the thread but had the tut, hope it helps!

Im gonna try that image you suggest .....

But i am receiving gold and yesterday with much glitching but have 90 snr....very odd!!

heres a pretty up todate sly uk bouquet set up, not my work. use dreambox edit to ftp them over, save you messing about with scanning

Im gonna try that image you suggest .....

But i am receiving gold and yesterday with much glitching but have 90 snr....very odd!!

heres a pretty up todate sly uk bouquet set up, not my work. use dreambox edit to ftp them over, save you messing about with scanning

so by installing a bouquet i dont need to scan or set any tuner settings as the new black hole image is running now?

i assume i will have lost my cline and need to put that in

arfhhh still nothing

how can my signal me to low when sky was working fine!!!!!!

Last edited:
Anyone quick give me the reception settings lols!!??

copy over some one elses services

s*y services

then

1. Menu
2. Service Searching
3. Tuner Configuration
4. OK

and change the settings here to be simple, positioner and if your using a fixed dish like me set it to this

lat = north
long = west

i then found everything was all ok.....

i also found if you mess it up and do a factory reset it doesnt loose your ccam or your config line which is great

then once youve done that access your blue pannel and download the satman uk epg it works great

SOME HOW DONE IT!!!

got free to air now can anyone else help me!!!

Please some one now help me install ccam on this new image?

right guys im nearly there i just need to know how to install cccam on this image1!!??

all fta channels are working but im not getting any hd ones??!

come one guys so near yet so far!!!!! all i need to do is install ccam?

okay if u want spoon feeding, heres cam install for for phoenix, green button > yellow button> addons download manager > dream elite e2 image cams > ccam 2.14 full...u will then need to put your cline into cfg after download and reboot has been done

Re: DM800hd purchase

gren yellow?

im he closest ive been but how do i install cc cam,?

to check if you are connected to your server, blue button> yellow button>1 button> servers. dot should be green with 1 card connected if cline is working okay

Back