dm500s

readyrangers

Inactive User
Reaction score
Good morning, I am looking for a bit of help please.

I have been using a DM500s with commando for the last three years, it started losing the channels. I decided to upgrade to 15, now I cant get any lines to clear. Can I check I have not missed something that is staring me in the face.
I deleted the old image, and installed 15 using null cable. I then set my region and let the box do the rest, Auto bouquets and epg working fine.
I then add CCcam to VAR/BIN/EMU, I then added CCcam.cfg to VAR/ECT.
If I go into the cam on the box, it shows it is working version 2.1.3
Can anybody shed any light on something I may have missed?
Thank you

daft question have you checked that ccam is running..
Have you gone back in and checked ccfg file to check lines are there and correct.

Code:
You don't have permission to view the code content. Log in or register now.

Thank for the reply AJT. If I go into cam in command menu, if I press restart cam the picture stops and restarts again. I will do and watch the link the now.

I had watched that link yesterday.
When I go blue button, extra menu and into softcam menu. I see CCcam on and CCcam version 2.1.3.
If I go to Camd-info I see this
system:FTA
caid: 0x000
provider: unknown
provid: 0x000
pid: 0x000
using: fta
ecm time: 0.000

Thanks

Last edited:
I have gone in and looked at the network, if I do a test everything comes back as reachable. What I have just noticed though, all the lights in the box are orange. Should one not be yellow and the flashing one also flash yellow?

The only thing that has not been asked is which type of CCcam are you using, it has to be for E1.

Guide below for Commando just in case you have missed something.

The correct file name for the emulator is "CCcam". Rename it if necessary by deleting any version numbers or extension types. It must be just "CCcam". For example "CCcam_2.13.ppc" should be named "CCcam".

Transfer "CCcam" to the "/var/bin/emu" folder. There is no need to change file permissions (chmod 755). Commando will do this for you.

Other required files:
No other files are required. Just the config files.

Config files:
The config file required for CCcam is "CCcam.cfg". CCcam.cfg is not the same as CCCam.cfg or Cccam.cfg or cccam.cfg.
CCcam.cfg must be transferred to the "/var/etc" folder.

Press Blue,Menu,Red to enter the softcam menu. Start the emulators you require.

for network
Finding the IP address of your receiver running Commando

Press Menu, 2 (settings), 4 (network), Info (show network settings).

Attachments

• CCcam.rar
    375.3 KB · Views: 15
I have just changed the CCcam to the one above, now when I go in to the info there is nothing there. I have also moved it upstairs and running Ethernet cable, still the same with the three orange lights. Can somebody confirm the colour they should be?
Going by the guide above I have done it correctly.

put the box on a premium channel and check if the cam is working.

also go into settings/network and make sure DHCP is on and start network at boot is on,

if so then restart network and select "show active network settings" and see whats there

I put the box on to premium channel and checked the cam, it shows the cam is on and version. I checked the network it shows everything there, should default gateway and dns server be the same?
Can anybody answer me about the light colours?
Thank you

put the box on a premium channel and check if the cam is working.

also go into settings/network and make sure DHCP is on and start network at boot is on,

if so then restart network and select "show active network settings" and see whats there

I had asked above what colour the network lights should be on the box.
Thanks

the light on me box dont work at all and on the router its a yellow flashing light.

if your testing the network and it says everything is reachable then the network is ok.

looks like a problem with your line, either not entered in the config file correctly or not working...

Thanks for that. It was the box I was meaning, you can see the lights in the back left of the box. I have tried a line that is working on a different box, still the same.

Yep the lights don't work on my box for some reason lol,

I can't think what's wrong, don't know what to suggest, don't suppose you backed up your old image before you flashed the new one?

Thank you for trying to help me, seems it was user error. Abu found my error for me.

Back