Disgusting

We have enough trouble sending people with knives to jail so there is no chance a billionaire will ever go to jail in the UK, only America seems to be able to jail billionaires.

Not sure he has anything to do with Formula 1 now, think he sold up a few years ago, tbh i dont think he has done anything worse than most mega rich people, they pay lots of money to so called "financial advisors" to look after there money, it's those feckers that should be jailed for tax evasion etc

Not sure he has anything to do with Formula 1 now, think he sold up a few years ago, tbh i dont think he has done anything worse than most mega rich people, they pay lots of money to so called "financial advisors" to look after there money, it's those feckers that should be jailed for tax evasion etc
We all know their all doing the same but he's been caught and found guilty the rest haven't.

There's a rule for them and a rule for us. Look at the post office crew, all jailed for "skimming and so called "hiding" money

What gets me is how the f**k does he think he needs to hoard coin, his kids live in 100m+ houses he is a billionair, whats he or his family going to get out of it even if he had got away with it.

I'll bet theres people who have not paid for a TV licence, not paid the fine and went to jail and this little $hit gets away with it.

We all know their all doing the same but he's been caught and found guilty the rest haven't.

There's a rule for them and a rule for us. Look at the post office crew, all jailed for "skimming and so called "hiding" money
And the Post Office lot were not even guilty of what they were accused of !
It has always been the same and it will never change, it's different rules for the rich and they will always make sure the poor stay poor so that their privilege is safe. They even make some of us poor people feel like we have moved up a class to appease some of us in the knowledge that those who believe they have moved up a class will despise those below them .

What gets me is how the f**k does he think he needs to hoard coin, his kids live in 100m+ houses he is a billionair, whats he or his family going to get out of it even if he had got away with it.

I'll bet theres people who have not paid for a TV licence, not paid the fine and went to jail and this little $hit gets away with it.
Rich greedy people fiddle more than poorer ones, that's how they get rich in the first place. Unless they inherit vast wealth and don't have to pay inheritance tax on it like the last queen or Charlie has done, the only way to become a billionaire is by stealing or ripping someone off by overcharging for what you are selling and underpaying your employees.

Back