DigitalWorldz Dream Beta Image [SE Clone]

Just another update i found that the OpenTv providers where making my 800se hang on the final 'loading' stage of the EPG, So i unticked the OpenTV providers and used Rytec instead just for 28.2 and this is working fine full 5 day EPG.

Can honestly say everything i have tested on this so far has worked without problem.

Thanks digi247 for testing and trying/installing different things :)

Im using opentv and as yet not had any issues with hanging
as you know it does it in like 2 stages
starts in radio mode where it downloads, this just took 42.5s
second stage where tv comes back on and it loads and converts 37.8
with a rounded up total time of 1:20.4s

is something wrong in settings maybe ?

Hi rat,

Little bit more testing today got the Open TV providers working it was me being a little impatient with the waiting time took a total of around 1m:42 secs to complete fully at least i know this and the rytec providers work, also did some network mount shares for playback and recording tonight and they are working 100%.

TSpanel installed now just doing a bit of tinkering with this as well but so far all my plugins and skins are working as expected now looking forward to the final image well done guys.

Thats great mate :) again thats for takingf time out to test

any others got any input ?

Flashed this ok none of the problems with the previous image with the tuner and drivers, so spot on there,

it might be my old TV but the Boot screen when it gets to the colour image has the animated image on it to the left hand side could this maybe an animated loading instead of the static loading in the center as it flickers then goes smaller. I know its only cosmetic.

Will the image come pre-loaded with Services and buckets.? , (forget that just found rats channel updater)

Only set the image up with a single Sat 28.2 the scanning seems to be slower than other images (I usually use dreamelite) might be just my setup or perception as usually to save time I just upload Flipflop settings.

Cross EPG kicked in straight away which was impressive as well as the picicons ( must have been some epg data left on my HDD as I had to configure Crossepg )

I like the skin seems to work well very slick not slowing down zapping as some can

TSPanel is a cool addition

Is it right to have an emu preloaded

overall it looks a pretty much finished product nice to see images being developed here again

When cross epg switches to the radio channel the image has still got the open Pli default image

Last edited:
it might be my old TV but the Boot screen when it gets to the colour image has the animated image on it to the left hand side could this maybe an animated loading instead of the static loading in the center as it flickers then goes smaller. I know its only cosmetic.

this is as the receiver switches to HD, the size of the picture near enough doubles, and the tv then shrinks it to fit the screen

When cross epg switches to the radio channel the image has still got the open Pli default image

thanks for this, itll be sorted out :)

I woke up this morning, switched on the 800se and got 'Service Unavailable' on every channel.
I went into Tuner Configuration and I have no tuners, it looks as though the drivers have vanished over night. :err:

How bizarre.

On/Off from rear will sort it I thought it was something to do from a plugin I installed as it was from a reboot it happend to me
I had this once not had it since though

I had to reinstall them manually John, I had powered off/on the box a few times and gotten nowhere.

Oh right :eek: something to keep an eye on then

Sent From My Android Tablet

Back