DigitalWorldz Dream Beta Image [SE Clone]

Ok loaded the image as normal everything seemed to be going smoothly until i try the tuner its a no go even with the link for the new tuner drivers and installed those as well and still nothing, I get asked for Tuner A and Tuner B but it wont let me in to put my settings in.

Re-Flashed image and still same problem, Just to add have come from open PLI 2.1 image

hi mate
what SSL are you using ? Im using 84b, also are you transfering the tuner drivers to correct location ?

hi mate
what SSL are you using ? Im using 84b, also are you transfering the tuner drivers to correct location ?

Hi Rat,

yes mate using latest 84b and drivers went into correct location just stumped as to why its not working correctly and also why we have a choice of 2 tuners A & B

Gonna try another reflash if that dont work then going back to the patched latest pli by gjstroom

Thanks

yeah I had the choice of 2 tuners before I updated the drivers
as soon as I updated drivers and rebooted box all was fine mate :)

well tried it 5 times now re-flashed and updated drivers rebooted everything you could think of and it still wont work, Just loaded this
Code:
You don't have permission to view the code content. Log in or register now.
and its working perfectly and using the exact same drivers.

Go Figure

:err: strange
thanks for trying mate

be interesting to know if others are having troubles

:err: strange
thanks for trying mate

be interesting to know if others are having troubles

Hi Rat mate

I will drop this on my box later tonight when the misses has gone to bed :p (23:00 ish)
Im on a SE clone as well

will report back on the tuner as soon as its installed

warlord

well tried it 5 times now re-flashed and updated drivers rebooted everything you could think of and it still wont work, Just loaded this
Code:
You don't have permission to view the code content. Log in or register now.
and its working perfectly and using the exact same drivers.

Go Figure

I thought it was sometime I'd got wrong, as I flashed this last night, I have experienced exactly the same issue, no tuner found, tried to copy over the drivers but kept getting access denied, so I deleted the contents of the folder and replaced with the advised drivers, but still the same,

try ssl84a
I have never used ssl84b and it works fine for me.
ssl84b only works with 1 set of dvb drivers.

try ssl84a
I have never used ssl84b and it works fine for me.
ssl84b only works with 1 set of dvb drivers.

Aha, that worked for me.

I thought I was better 'upgrading' to 84b but after I flash the SSL to 84a the tuner drivers suddenly started working.

Update

Welcome back DW Dream Team!

Tuner is working here :)

Installed the main file, then without reboot installed the ssl84b

Tuner took settings without problems , only had the one tuner as well.

Doing a manual scan on 28.2 now 45% done

I thought this only had CrossEpg pluginn ? i have only just downloaded the image so it might have changed, but there is about 6-7 plugins like lipsync webinterface lol

warlord

I thought this only had CrossEpg pluginn ? i have only just downloaded the image so it might have changed, but there is about 6-7 plugins like lipsync webinterface lol

warlord

The other plugins are in the the OpenPli cvs so get compiled automatically ;)

Sent from my X10i using Tapatalk

Voilร ,

Got this working at last sorted, anybody who also might struggle i realised that i already had images with 84b installed and so when i flashed the DW image noticed the SSL reverted to 84a.

So i re-flashed DW image and without reboot then upgraded back to SSl 84b then rebooted straight away FTP'd in the new drivers and alls working fine again now, Like the image very much although i had been using a pre-compiled PLI 2.1 before this so not much difference so far.

Downloaded my usual plugins but noticed a few missing from the normal PLi feed these are Multiquick Button, CCcam Info, Coolmans Guide 5.01 and some skins as well nothing really major as i have the ipk's anyway.

Now heres the thing is this a bug but when in the bouquet channels my Picon size is way oversized and blocking some of the text, This bug is not present on the same PLI 2.1 from the 3rd of Jan from gjstroom, Can i alter the size in anyway as i cant seem to find anything in the menu.

screenshot.jpg

Thanks

"yay"I thought I was going mad getting it to work with 84b lol

what skin is that digi247? have you tried a simple on/off from rear to see if if rectifies the picon ?
Im using LT6-HD (neku) and picons show normal mate

"yay"I thought I was going mad getting it to work with 84b lol

what skin is that digi247? have you tried a simple on/off from rear to see if if rectifies the picon ?
Im using LT6-HD (neku) and picons show normal mate

Hi Rat,

It's the Valiflex HD skin and its only in the bouquet where the picon is oversized, Used the same skin on other pli images and never came across this problem. All my other plugins are working great so far so no complaints here.

I will try another reboot when i get back from my jobs later, Love this wind great for me aerials and sat dishes blown down and out of alignment keeping me busy LOL

Regards

Hi Rat

Using supplied skin here and no problems, Also installed TS panel and picked up all the usual plugins from there MultQuick, cccam info, Football, CoolTv and no problems to report there.

Has anyone noticed picture breakups with this image ? i was watching soprts/movies about 3 this morning and the picture was breaking up about every 90 secs ? I didnt install the new drivers as the tuner worked fine with ssl84b installed on top of the original image before a reboot

warlord

Hi Rat

Using supplied skin here and no problems, Also installed TS panel and picked up all the usual plugins from there MultQuick, cccam info, Football, CoolTv and no problems to report there.

Has anyone noticed picture breakups with this image ? i was watching soprts/movies about 3 this morning and the picture was breaking up about every 90 secs ? I didnt install the new drivers as the tuner worked fine with ssl84b installed on top of the original image before a reboot

warlord

No breakups here but i did install the drivers after the image and before re-booting the box, Kids been watching it all morning no problems at all.

Ok thanks Digi

Probally a problem with the server again :(

warlord

its good that you are now gettings this to work :)
renwich did this work for you too?

thank you for taking the time to test the beta and hopefully the full final will be released soon

its good that you are now gettings this to work :)
renwich did this work for you too?

thank you for taking the time to test the beta and hopefully the full final will be released soon

Look forward to the full release :)

warlord

Back