Damn leisure centre

wullie_b

Member ++
Reaction score
I got up at 8am this morning to go to the gym, and then when I got there I was told it was "Ladies only till 12 o'clock"! The last time I went it was ladies night on a Thursday after 6pm. I'm really getting tired of it. I can't recall any time I have went and its been "men only" or "mens night"! Furthermore, I called them this morning before I went to ask how much it was for the gym, and there was no mention of this ladies morning. Its not as if you can argue that I don't sound male on the phone either!!!

QUOTE FROM WEBSITE: "Access is restricted to ladies only on Tuesday from 1000-1200 in the Health suite and throughout the centre during ladies evening which is on Thursdays from 1800-2200."

Code:
You don't have permission to view the code content. Log in or register now.

MY DAILY RANT

Last edited:
wullie_b said:
I can't recall any time I have went and its been "men only" or "mens night"!
If they had Men only nights then what would u look at during them long hours on the exercise bike?
Men doing Step Aerobics not my idea of entertainment :doh: :FRIGHT:

notmeatall3 said:
If they had Men only nights then what would u look at during them long hours on the exercise bike?
Men doing Step Aerobics not my idea of entertainment :doh: :FRIGHT:

its a thing of principle in this "age of equality". women are the first to moan if something is sexist

It wasn't long ago we would be sending them down the local river to beat our underpants against a rock to clean them.

We invented the washing machine to make life easier for them.

We even gave them the vote...that was a monumental mistake, and one we are still paying for.

I say we should all show our balls and stand up for all that is right & decent.

I will continue this rant after I've finished the hoovering, ironing & washing up.

o O (Yes dear...just coming)

Back