Coolrunner installed, Nand-X Installed .. Not Booting up , No Nand Read. Nand-X QSB.

Re: Coolrunner installed, Nand-X Installed .. Not Booting up , No Nand Read. Nand-X Q

Thanks i will try give it a go, i replace the rev58freestyle default xex? and reinstall as it just gets stuck?.

You need dashlaunch 3.10 , just replace the default.xex file in the dashlaunch folder on the HDD with the one from the installer folder in the 3.10 you download.

Re: Coolrunner installed, Nand-X Installed .. Not Booting up , No Nand Read. Nand-X Q

No , Unrar the 3.10 download and then take the default.xex file from the `installer` folder and put it on the HDD in the dashlaunch folder overwriting the one that`s in there.

Thanks done.

No , Unrar the 3.10 download and then take the default.xex file from the `installer` folder and put it on the HDD in the dashlaunch folder overwriting the one that`s in there.

Managed to put a old hitach 46 in after a started doing its all tricks seems the stby clk resistor wasnt working properly started turning on off etc so i replaced with another transistor from maplin and moved from alternate point back to original. I am now getting instant boots, even managed to change the bezel to the black slim one.

Back