Console Modifications :)

Is'nt this just free advertising for you Goldberg? why is a mod alowed to advertise like this, and if anyone gave any other links for the same chips elsewhere would you edit their posts???, not wanting to be offensive but i am just curious to your answers.. i have no problem with you advertising as long as people have a selection of sites to choose from and not just "1", regards to all Billyhl.

Not a problem Billy, I think youll find I'm the cheapest on the net.

But if it gets out of hand then all advertising including mine will be banned.

We are all just trying to help each other out on here :D:

Cheers for the reply goldberg, im glad you didn't take offence at the comments, maybe you could post some other sites for a price comparison so other people know when they are getting ripped off by other sites, and i also notice you are from my neck of the woods so to speak (i am in Stockton), you will probably find that if people can compare your prices to other sites that they will come back and order from you... regards to all Billyhl:D: :p :D:

Cheers Billy,

I'll post other sites, the main one been Lik-Sang.com which overcharge then add delivery then you get charged duty!!

I'k not in it for the money, just to provide a service at minimum profit.

I'm starting a raffle soon for an Modded X-Box. £2 a ticket and once 150 tickets sold the winner is chosen. I wil continue to do this until I have made enough to make it a free raffle.

Back