Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

christmas Dinner............

TheDogsNutts

Member +
OK its not long now and we will all be siting down to our good old Xmas din dins mmmmmmmmmm can smell it now......

what i wanted to know is what is your favorite thing on the plate for me its gotta be them little sausages with the bacon wrapped round them i cant stop eating and then there is the christmas pudding with white custard yumm............

The-Dogs-Nutts said:
.... for me its gotta be them little sausages with the bacon wrapped round them ............

Yep, my fav too, with a smidgen of cranberry sauce :Clap: :Clap:

MA said:
Roast chicken (not turkey) for me :)

Lucky man! Can't stand Turkey, but have to put up with it once a year. Roast chicken with all the trimmings is much tastier.

:grayno: :grayno:

Well..where do I start..too much on the plate..-) most likely.
I think the best bit for me is a bit of turkey breast (is best..lol) with bread sauce & a spot of cranberry stuffing...yummy!!! Although the 'pigs in blankets' come a close second..

Mine gotta to be the turkey and pork and for the afters, it's got to be christmas pud and custard with a sixspence in it.........or is it a pound coin now.............lol

:BLOBBY: :banana: :BLOBBY:

The-Dogs-Nutts said:
OK its not long now and we will all be siting down to our good old Xmas din dins mmmmmmmmmm can smell it now......

what i wanted to know is what is your favorite thing on the plate for me its gotta be them little sausages with the bacon wrapped round them i cant stop eating and then there is the christmas pudding with white custard yumm............

LOL........ yeah same the little sausages with the bacon wrapped round i would munch about 20 if could

Here's another vote for the little sausages with the bacon wrapped round, plus roast potatoes and boiled potatoes:Clap:

yep you cant beat pigs in blankets but it must be the lamb for main course dont bother with desert until later

I like the turkey with chesnut stuffing,bread sauce and cranberry sauce. Then Christmas pudding and brandy butter with a little custard.

And when I'm feeling a bit peckish later on: a nice turkey sandwich with the stuffing and sauces - mmmmmmm...

Turkey once a year is OK the thing I don`t like is those little green balls what are they called sprouts yuk

Back