Christmas Eve is here!!

AJT

Staff member
Reaction score
Well been out delivering Christmas presents round my family and friends and I'm glad that's all done but was glad to get out the house.I tend to spend Christmas on my own apart from a early quick Christmas lunch round parents and volunteering doing xmas dinner for the homeless so I don't get to see the family on Christmas Day and they are all busy with their own family Christmases anyway..
Sitting here now looking for something to do as there's a load of crap on telly as per usual this time of year..wondering what I can take to bits or mess around with ha ha...
Probably going to sas raid the fridge..

Also sitting here looking for something to do,there is only so many games of pool/golf you can play lol,,got 4 lads in the house but might as well be here on my own,feckers wont come of there consoles and thats before the new games are dropped off by santa ..lol. Whats happened to the christmas feelgood factor these days ?

Youngan already in his bedroom playing with his mates on the console, otherhalf is making go out and leave him for just an hour or so. Already been in the garage and made a little incinerator to burn all the names and address from the christams cards. Have a good evening everyone.

Back