Chisora v Pulev 2 result

silverdale

VIP Member
VIP Member
Reaction score
Is it just me or was Pulev robbed?. Stats show Pulev threw more, landed and was clearly the more aggressive fighter. Again it's another stain on boxing simply because a Wilder Chisora sells better.
I don't honestly care who fights who anymore even Fury who was a true out & out boxer has hitched a ride on the boxing circus offering strongmen and kick boxers out.
The only fights I'm looking forward to is
Cannelo v GGG
Beterbiev v Bivol
Spence Jr v Crawford

the rest I couldn't care less about. I use to think Fury wasnt init solely for the money but along with the millions he also was after the prestige and stamping a legacy in the sport but tbh he's no different now than a Jake Paul and the Mayweather travelling gang of money throwing court jesters.

If Fury's retired then stay retired and carry on taking the bins out plus the school run or simply shut the F up stop going on about Thor and lace them up and fight the real boxers out there

Last edited:
I must admit I thought Pulev had done enough to win it but didn’t think a split decision was daylight robbery whichever way it went. Wasn’t the most inspiring fight anyway.

I thought chisora won by a few rounds, pulev held way too much.
Wilder would spark chisora out.
Good stats here
Derek Chisora vs. Kubrat Pulev Rematch: CompuBox Punch Stats | Fightaverse

After a tough, close battle, Derek Chisora takes a split decision over Kubrat Pulev. In the end, both fighters landed 133 power shots with a similar percentage, but it was Chisora’s 86 body connects that made the difference. Scores were 116-112 Pulev, 116-112 Chisora and 116-114 Chisora.

Back