Challenge for you all

hey there

how do i set my network i.d? when i press the blue button i cannot see any settings?

at the moment i am scanning with no success

Sure, its also working for a philips sat box.
Its maybe a better idea to use scam or mgcamd 1.23 instead of gbox for a sat box.

Sure, its also working for a philips sat box.
Its maybe a better idea to use scam or mgcamd 1.23 instead of gbox for a sat box.
Where can I download 'scam' or 'mgcamd 1.23' from and how do I update it? Thanks

Ump download for instance.
By the way Sky via satellite is not hacked.

hi All. i am trying to resurect a sagem i've had for ages with the chirping issue. i think i have followed the instructions here, but i'm not too sure. anyway, the chirping is still there.
can someone confirm if i have done this correctly?
i have downloaded the image referred to here (JTG for 1x as posted by menacez) and added my services/bouquets. as far as i can understand, this is all i need to do, however as i mention, the chirping (and freezing) still occurs after 20 mins or so.
i gave up on this box some months ago - till i found this thread which gave me fresh hope, can anyone help out?
cheers

Download either Blade Trinity Final or Lincsat 5 beta (new images), both have gbox softcam which seems to take the chirping away on sagems. Then put your services and bouquets back on to that.

Last edited:
Thanks. i'll try that when i get home. i didnt want to move too far from PT1's holy grail of JTG and the fixed sagems! this box has had more images than i can remember. do i need to add keys to these images, or as you say, simply flash and add services/bouquets?

Flash and add services etc, Keys are already in them, then go to settings and all in wonder menu and select gbox softcam if it isnt already set for that.

Finally done it and it's been solid for 24 hours, Blade image. excellent news!! this box has been sitting around for 18 months and is now resurrected - 'appy!
one thing, i cant find how to switch to scart mode with this image, i've looked for the menu customisations but no mention of scart, visible or not. is this the correct place to ask, or should i go to the image feedback thread?
thanks for your help so far Jaffa - much appreciated.
Stuart.

You were only carrying on your questions so here is fine, although generally best to add any feedback to the thread of the image for others to benefit.

If settings are similar to Lincsat then go to.

dbox
settings
personalization
main menu
and change the scart mode.

thanks. Scart isnt there under main menu. i'll whip over to the feedback thread and read or ask there. - or i could try lincsat...

Hi all,

I'm new here. I have one of them problem sagems.
I've tried lots and lots of images...but the "PbenigmaV5.03-Gbox" image from xenafan has been working for 5 days solid now.
Other images i've tried have been, blade trinity & revistied, andromedav2/v1.4. sportsar, ss enigma 2.
all gave me freezing problems......but this PbenigmaV5.03-Gbox one is perfect....

now to setup mediaportal :)...

also a request.
xenafan. would you be able to do an update to the Pbenigma image that you create. That would be great.

thanks all, what a great forum

Back