[DM800SE] Cccam help

How reassuring wiz lol
It happens, i have two of them and they are both rock solid, except for one which for whatever reason does not seem to like tspanel, if i try to do a backup it green screens every time, even checking the system info through TS panel ended with a green screen yet they are set up identically.

It happens, i have two of them and they are both rock solid, except for one which for whatever reason does not seem to like tspanel, if i try to do a backup it green screens every time, even checking the system info through TS panel ended with a green screen yet they are set up identically.

Use gpxflashbackup instead but remember to flash the ssl after as it doesn't back it up if newer then ssl82

Sent from my X10i using Tapatalk

Use gpxflashbackup instead but remember to flash the ssl after as it doesn't back it up if newer then ssl82

this is what I use :) tbh you should always get in the habit of flashing the SSL just in case its not included at some time or you flash one thats not included by mistake
flashing the SSL takes seconds so no hardship :)

That's the problem I seem to have, I even tried checking system info and it green screened. Glad im not the only one. I'll try that backup plugin mentioned though thanx :)

Back