Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

CCcam Fix 2.13-.2.14 and more Options

just extraxt it and fire on the root of the usb drive. then install when the box boots up.

really easy setup

SPIDERBOX HD

Update message ;
A / Cccamd update make it stability ( 2.1.1, 2.1.2, 2.1.3 and 2.1.4 )

B / Tivusat card support
C / Change SERVICE+ instead of CSNET

Do not forget to turn power off and on after loading.

We take our Promises,Enjoy.

SpiderBox Team

https://www.digitalworldz.co.uk/index.php?threads/234640/

would like to add my 2 cents reg this box,

truly speaking i never thought it was going to have this high level of support, for the money i paid with this very latest firmware i have it all completed now, i do own a dmbox800 too, but for now i am only using spider, its got better tuner,better picture, better stability and the best support.
would reccomend to anyone.

thanks a lot darkman!

Last edited by a moderator:
Been waiting 3 months for this since I brought it !

This could be the best patch yet making this box better then the rest but will see !

This could be the best patch yet making this box better then the rest but will see !

What other boxes is it competing against?

U reckon it's better than a VU+ Duo or Genuine Dreambox 800?

I don't.

Yes it's a nice easy box but it's in a different league from the high spec Linux boxes. It may possibly be best of it's class though.

Strictly from a price point of £150-200 for the hd version :)

But yeah the higher end boxes are better.

I am unable to report if the new patch has delivered and is more stable but hopefully will find out over the next few days.

The price is one thing no one can argue with, it's fantastic value for money.

I'll guarantee you Technomate will now be shitting buttons, the Spiderbox is what your average Joe wants.

The price is one thing no one can argue with, it's fantastic value for money.

I'll guarantee you Technomate will now be shitting buttons, the Spiderbox is what your average Joe wants.

The problem most boxes will have is how user friendly the spiderbox is and if the op is willing to learn how to get the best out of the other linux based boxes. Since the end is nearly here with cable, the mass exodus of sat virgins will be looking for a easy box to use and setup with HD content and that is the mo the spiderbox is the weapon of choice.

Bit like the Nintendo Wii in a sense with sales. Not as powerful as the other 2 but could outsale on them simplicity alone.

Last edited:
Weeshed, the Wii is shit, the Spiderbox is a good bit of kit. :)

Yes it was, but you know what I mean. Simplicity for the masses is what the most want or need to start with.

So sales will be bigger for the spider box rahther than the bigboys slug it out for domination :)

round 1 starts for TM on thursday :) you excited yet :)

Yup. :)

Canny wait, but a part of me will be sad to have to send the Spiderbox back.

But I'm even more excited at the thought of geting a real Enigma 2 machine, especially after the negative experience I had with the clone DM800.

Also, to a lesser degree, excited about owning a Technomate, never owned one before.

I hate the Wii.

Back