Cardsharing on technomate 6900 6800 super with SSSP and 8281

Yeah, for all the people just starting to digg into SSSP & the newcamdstuff. Keep on Reading !!! This is a very good thread with lots of usefull info.

PLEASE do not pm me for the following stuff :
- do not ask for free servers. (go have a look at freecardsharing com)
Free servers do not last long and are very CRAPPY
- do not ask for payservers. (They are very illegal and tend to be CRAP as well)
- The best thing to do is share something of yrself towards yr technomate with newcamd or make a bridge gbox - newcamd with a dreambox - technomate SETUP. There I can help you !

i new to this card shareing thing did not know technomate could do it what do you need , is it like the dreambox or is it totalie different , do you have to have a certain card or anycard ?

sorry forgot to say what technomate i have , ( 6900 super combo hd ) please help me to understand thank you

i am also new to this card shareing and would like to understand it as well
:Cheers:

i live also in the southcoast and have a technomate 6900

oh i also have a 6900 super combo hd

Last edited by a moderator:
i live also in the southcoast and have a technomate 6900

oh i also have a 6900 super combo hd

Me too , Im quite new to this, I managed to get a connection on 8281 but it didnt open anything as far as I could see. Now when I try to connect to any servers (which other people seem to have opened ok) I just get "network error" when I press the yellow connect button. How do I know the correct ports are open? Is there a reliable server or even test-server...or is there anyone from Technomate who can tell me the possibe reasons/solutions for "Network Error". Its very frustrating and time consuming... I may just give up !!!!

hello mate can you let me know were u goto put theose numbers > 8281 they go in the > Technomate 6900HD super > wisch menu u got to go i am very confues at the momte and even lots of other people i wish that somebody can gaive us a bit of help about this thxu off all the help :err:

got conected but then told me conection broken i think i got it right but the cs is closed or i am being blocked can someone just veryifiey this for me please and where can i find a cs free trial site if you no what i mean:Cheers::SHOOTING:: thanks :

I have tried a few freesharing sites and all I got it was ' network error'

you got the info wrong it happen to me try changeing the info around / but i got conected but when on package it come conection broken:Kickassro

Hi every one , im new here so am saying hi, just to say my experience to-date with technmoate has been excellent, build quality is excellent, some varietys have psu prob's but never the less they r excellent, i will definatly purchase the 6900 super, what a F***ing super spec,
Cheers,
XMAN:handball:

Experience with technomates / dreambox / digivox t

Hi

Everyone I am a newbie, and looking forward to learning about cs with my 6900hd (non suoer) seems to be great support

Hi

just wanted to know what sort of picture quality you can expect from CS , I have read about various skins can someone explain what this means exactly

I am also having same problem.network error.Is this due to server problems or me putting in wrong details?Any help much apreciated.Read through this hole thread but still having problems.

Hi guys, I have TM-6900 hd combo & TM6000 cx 2ci any one can help me about the cs please, I'm unable down load the patch all i'm getting this message below any help please

you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

1. Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
2. If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Guys, its a forum, introduce yourselves , dont just register and jump in looking to leech as much info as possible, this is a super friendly place, a really strong forum, go to the ''who are you'' setion - loadsa ppl will reply and welcome you- you need more posts to be able to gain access to downloads

hi all has anyone had any experience sharing a s**y card my mate has an eagle box and he pays a server for it wanted to set up private network with diablo wi fi

you have to set up a sly card on the server end to the right clock speed for the card other wise you will get freeze its very easy to set up c/s on any system use cccam as its the one with most support and very easy script to use

I am interested that you mention CCCam. Is it possible to set it up on my TM6900 Super?

Back