Cant access my outlook account

johnny bravo

VIP Member
VIP Member
Reaction score
Hi guys ..I can't access my outlook account..well I've changed my password using my recovery email..Microsoft wanted addition information..which to my best of knowledge I sent them using their recovery form, ie name, date of birth, last 4 emails I sent and whst subject was, last passwords I used etc..yet their automated systems blocked my account.. I can still go onto Mt outlook account and see all emails ivd sent, yet can't send or receive any...see pic of what they said..

Attachments

• Screenshot_20231104_204601_Gmail.jpg
    Screenshot_20231104_204601_Gmail.jpg
    477.1 KB · Views: 11
Like they say submit a new verification form. There's a chance you made an error on the previous one.

I've filled it in twice , twice it was rejected. They ask you for emails you've sent and previous passwords, also subject regarding emails..? To the best of my knowledge I've done this but been denied. I've changed my password using my recovery email address but why they make things so difficult. There's no phone contact or live chat..ridiculous. I could simply use an alternative email address but hsve had this for decades 🤔

Back