Android Apps Can you dl or find this app?

Grimeire

VIP Member
VIP Member
Reaction score
I have been trying to download the oddschecker app but keep getting the error "We're sorry, the requested URL was not found on this server."

I can not seem to find the app on the playstore or on Aptoide.

Does this link work to download the app for anyone or can anyone find the app anywhere?
https://www.oddschecker.com/app

I have been trying to download the oddschecker app but keep getting the error "We're sorry, the requested URL was not found on this server."

I can not seem to find the app on the playstore or on Aptoide.

Does this link work to download the app for anyone or can anyone find the app anywhere?
https://www.oddschecker.com/app
I have just clicked on the link then clicked on the icon right had corner that says Get on the Google Play and then installed on my device from there BF747E17-0397-4425-8D65-2AEF93D6FC6D.jpeg

That's not working for me maybe cause I'm in Ireland.

Thanks

Is your device os android or android tv. I am running android and it is available on my Google play store. I can’t check if it is available on android TV OS as I don’t have a device that runs that.

@Grimeire I have just connected my vpn to Ireland on my pc and android devices and it still works on both devices.

Android 12 on phone. I vpn'd to London and can get to the app on the play store on a browser and get the message "app will be installed on your device soon".

I still don't see it on the playstore app but that probably is because it can see my location.

Android 12 on phone. I vpn'd to London and can get to the app on the play store on a browser and get the message "app will be installed on your device soon".

I still don't see it on the playstore app but that probably is because it can see my location.
I find it strange that it would be blocked in Ireland. Is it because of the gambling laws maybe 🤔

I find it strange that it would be blocked in Ireland. Is it because of the gambling laws maybe 🤔
No rules are the same for Ireland as UK as far as I know and I can go on to the oddchecker site and use it without any issues. Funnily enough when abroad or in locations that betting is not allowed you can by pass the IP/location restrictions on all the betting apps/sites by betting via odds checker.

Been a while since I created an Android app but I think you can select locations that are allowed to dl app so that could be it too.

Thanks for checking this for me. It was driving me mad. I thought they deprecated the app or something.

Back