Can it be that easy?

Him Her

VIP Member
VIP Member
Reaction score
A few years ago I had Sky multi-room but in the interests of economy I've moved over to Freesat and Freeview.

Freesat works fine on the old Sky dish.

However, after some shuffling around I've ended up with a spare Freesat box and I could re-route the second cable from the dish so I can have Freesat in the bedroom.

Can it really be that easy?

Just re-route the cable and we're off?

Or am I just being optimistic?

if you want subbed channels you will Get by with a little help from my friends ;)

you cant re-wire split a sky cable, you need to run a new one from the LNB from your sky dish ? sky is not like cable you cant split the feed, go on ebay and look for a quad LNB or a hex LNB that will enable you to run 4 sky feeds of a quad, or eight of a hex.

There,s loads of info on here how to swap a basic 2 feed LNB over for a quad or hex.

Its a proper Tragedy the way people get robbed of sky for multi room lol

you cant re-wire split a sky cable, you need to run a new one from the LNB from your sky dish ? sky is not like cable you cant split the feed, go on ebay and look for a quad LNB or a hex LNB that will enable you to run 4 sky feeds of a quad, or eight of a hex.

There,s loads of info on here how to swap a basic 2 feed LNB over for a quad or hex.

Its a proper Tragedy the way people get robbed of sky for multi room lol

Some might say it is but i believe things can only get better. I say to sly. Catch me if you can (the can)

I would just have a go, i mean it really is time to face the music.

Back