BIOS/UEFI BIOS password reset / master pwd generator

The Dentist

VIP Member
VIP Member
Reaction score
Here you go guys, not my proggy so thanks to original developer. This little thing is hard to come by.

This will unlock your Dell computer whether it is BIOS or HDD master password.

You need to enter the full Asset number including the "-" for the BIOS and the first ** for the HDD password.

Even works with the dreaded 595B models.

Enjoy!!

DELL BIOS UNLOCK CODE GENERATOR

DELL BIOS PASSWORD UNLOCK

EDIT 2:
Please add rep and/or use the like button if a member takes the time to provide you with a code.
Also...
There is no need to post multiple requests for unlock codes. If a code can be generated someone will hopefully get back to you.
Please be patient;
duplicate posts will now be deleted without notice.

EDIT-----

I've changed the link to this to bit.ly....this is so i can keep track of usage due to my dropbox account being hammered. A quick search on the internet reveals loads of forums with this link lol.

EDIT 5:
The information provided on DW is supplied "as is", free of charge and without warranty or liability.

In line with our "no traders" rule; any member found to be charging for unlock passwords will be banned.

Attachments

• dell bios master pass gen.zip
    7.9 KB · Views: 3,835
Last edited by a moderator:
Re: Dell bios / hdd master password generator + Others

HELP! I've already paid to get the HDD password for Dell Inspiron 5520
Now I need the bios password and have tried almost every code throughout this thread.
System Disable: 96A62BE7E4003AA0 (I hope these are all 0's...I'm attaching a pic so you can double check)
Service Tag: CYN6GS1
Please help if you can!!
THANK YOU!
photo (1).JPG

@ lindsaysontag

try i3lfffsl 3rd and last are l for leg 

Tried this one the other day, just tried again and no luck
Also have tried z896ktui
I'm so frustrated! :Cry:

Tried this one the other day, just tried again and no luck
Also have tried z896ktui
I'm so frustrated! :Cry:

calculated using suffix -595B can you see any other suffix or have you tried using suffix D35B A95B 2A7B

calculated using suffix -595B can you see any other suffix or have you tried using suffix D35B A95B 2A7B

I am not sure where I should be looking for any other suffix - should I be looking somewhere else? Before I paid for the HDD password, the laptop would get powered on and go directly to the HDD password prompt. Now that I've gotten that one figured out, it begins to boot with "DELL" on the main screen, in the corner it says hit F2 for Setup, F12 for bios, however none of these options work and it will then take me directly to the bios password prompt. It states "Enter Current Password". After three failed attempts, it will show me the error with the service tag and system disable, as I sent the picture of last night. I've tried hundreds of different passwords, including the one you sent earlier with no luck. Am I doing something wrong, or should I be looking somewhere else to give you further information?

I am not sure where I should be looking for any other suffix - should I be looking somewhere else? Before I paid for the HDD password, the laptop would get powered on and go directly to the HDD password prompt. Now that I've gotten that one figured out, it begins to boot with "DELL" on the main screen, in the corner it says hit F2 for Setup, F12 for bios, however none of these options work and it will then take me directly to the bios password prompt. It states "Enter Current Password". After three failed attempts, it will show me the error with the service tag and system disable, as I sent the picture of last night. I've tried hundreds of different passwords, including the one you sent earlier with no luck. Am I doing something wrong, or should I be looking somewhere else to give you further information?

the service tag + suffix is generally on a sticker somewhere on the laptop

these are the other passwords that can be calculated using all available suffix
they are for qwerty keyboard as others were
z896ktui
16bP39yuj9DLyzqE note changes from lower to upper case

if none of these work then you need to try a website that can calculate your disable code

z896ktui

if none of these work then you need to try a website that can calculate your disable code

Ok...thanks. No suffix on the sticker. I tried the first one, and the second password you gave me is too long as mine will only hold 10 characters. I didn't want to have to pay another $55 to get this but I guess I've exhausted all other options.

z896ktui

Hi, can you help me remove my bios password with the following laptop

Hp 6730s

S/N : CNU9121CSM

I tried this "e9lo373en4" it didn't work :/

Hi, can you help me remove my bios password with the following laptop

Hp 6730s

S/N : CNU9121CSM

I tried this "e9lo373en4" it didn't work :/

password e9lo373en4 is correct
are you typing 3rd l for leg and 4th 0 for one

if you are try things like CTRL+Enter or CTRL+SHIFT+ENTER or SHIFT+ENTER

Hey guys,
thanks for the program but i cant download it.
anyways i was wondering if someone else could be so nice to generate it for me
system number:
1G297W1-1D3B

thanks in advance :)

Hey guys,
thanks for the program but i cant download it.
anyways i was wondering if someone else could be so nice to generate it for me
system number:
1G297W1-1D3B

thanks in advance :)
There are still no free calcs that can unlock suffix 1D3B.

Only Dell and pay for services are able to unlock these. There are loads on ebay but I've not had to use them myself. Make sure to check they list the ability to unlock 1D3B.

There are still no free calcs that can unlock suffix 1D3B.

Only Dell and pay for services are able to unlock these. There are loads on ebay but I've not had to use them myself. Make sure to check they list the ability to unlock 1D3B.
ok thanks for the reply :D

I am wondering if this need is unlockabke or I need to go to Dell:

The service tag is GB7C5R1

The service code is 355059669949

Back