Bargain Beers

Apparently Tesco are doing 18 x 275ml (possibly 20 packs too?)bottles of Carlsberg Export for a fiver. Good for the footie at the weekend flagwave Id buy some myself but i wont be able to take them to Cyprus:proud:

Re: 18 x 275ml bottles of Carlberg export for a fiver!!

Went in for some today at my local Tesco (Stockton On Tees) and they were sold out, back in tomorrow (when im off on holiday grr lol)One of the staff said they got 17 Pallets in the other day and sold out within that day, there was none left for the staff when they finished that night lol.

Asda are doing 15 bottles of miller genuine draft for 7 quid.
This is in Belfast so i don,t know if it's happening anywhere else in the u.k, but a bargain cuz a 6 pack normally sells for a 5er

For anybody who likes tia maria orange liqueur, Netto are selling it tomorrow until thursday for £5.99 reduced from £12.99. Might be ok for chrimbo drinks.

morrisons doing 3 for £18 ( 15 x 440ml ) . john smiths , Carlsberg , strongbow and 3 others . never took much notice tbf but its a great deal

let the xmas booze wars begin!!!!! morrisons is the best deal around so far! but tescos are doing 18 bottles of becks for £6.99. offer ends sunday. also heard the tesco do these when its gone its gone deals on the booze every 3 weeks (last 2 offers were the cheap case of carlsberg export, then the £5 case of stella 4%)

Any carlsberg export going cheap anywhere....I love it ;o)

2 boxs of 18 bottles of carlsberg export or becks £12 @ tesco untill the 29/11

Sainsburys are doing 3 cases (usually 15 bottles/cans) of either Carlsberg Export, Foster, Miller or Mangers for £20 :drink:

18 bottles of kronnenbourg

get 18 330ml bottles of kronnenbourg at sainsburys £6.99

i got 3 cases tonight, may get some more weekend as i think it stops on sunday.

happy buying, even happier drinking.

just got back from sainsburys where they are selling 24 cans of stella for £11.99 , thought this deal was ok for a decent lager , not really seen too many deals since xmas , enjoy

just got back from sainsburys where they are selling 24 cans of stella for £11.99 , thought this deal was ok for a decent lager , not really seen too many deals since xmas , enjoy

I enjoy the occasional Stella, hopefully it will still be on in the morning :)

sainsburys have 24 x 440ml carling for £10.59 until 17th March 09

Tesco are doing Carlsberg Export on offer @ £6 for 18 x 275ml bottles, looks like a trip to tesco tomorrow. Ends sunday so its only this weekend its on offer :)

Back