Bargain Beers

Hi Guys,
if any of you are into Stella Pint cans, B+M in Lichfield are doing them for 99p each, I got 8:banana: (568ml) don't know if other B+M's are the same price

brought 20 cans of Stella for £13 yesterday at Lidl, they are £6.99 each (10 pack fridge pack) or 2 for £13. They are the 440 cans so thought it was petty good.

Been to tescos today. .. found some beers on introductory offer..

10x440 ml fridge back for 7 quids..

san miguels / becks vier / carling / carlsberg .. were def on offer, not sure what others were available.

I just logon to HERE
and toggle at the top to either Tesco Asda Sainsbury or Occado (Waitrose) allways get the cheapest beer and shopping trolley :banana:

top tip :Hit:
cheers sirius5e

best to stock up when tesco do the 3x20 offer as it includes magners and becks.. if only perroni came in cheap cases lol

Anyone know the best offers on bulmers/magners cans? do any of the supermarkets do 3 for 20 on ciders?

thanks mate, im off to asda tomorrow then. :Clap:

get one of these also lmao:Fish:
9f6a8861.jpg

Quick heads up people tesco are doing 24x440ml packs of Fosters, Carling, Carlsberg, Boddingtons, Strongbow & Stella 4% for £10 as of tomorrow for a week Also they are doing 20 packs of 440ml Stella full strength (the mens drink :banana:)20 bottles of 330ml bud, 20 bottles of 210ml corona for £10 too, get stocked up for next weekend :)

You can also order online for delivery if you get your shopping delivered.

Last edited:
Quick heads up people tesco are doing 24x440ml packs of Fosters, Carling, Carlsberg, Boddingtons, Strongbow & Stella 4% for £10 as of tomorrow for a week Also they are doing 20 packs of 440ml Stella full strength (the mens drink :banana20 bottles of 330ml bud, 20 bottles of 210ml corona for £10 too, get stocked up for next weekend :)

Cheers Rob, will stock up with some tomorrow night.

nice one an got £10 off for delivery online shame its not free delivery.

Bassa's didn't have any of these offers in 2 stores I tried but I will try again tomorrow or order online if needed, to good an offer to miss.

I dont understand Tesco sometimes, in 1 store 15 Strongbow is £7 and in the other it is £8 ???. They also have 10 for £8...why would you buy that when along the shelve 15 for £7.

Back